PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jroyce

Reaction score
Sorry PA guys don't mean to start the morning off bad and make everyone worry but the PA FE scores have been loaded on the PA board. It appears as though the PE results are still pending....

So why did the FE exam passers come out before the PE exam passers? What a load of :poop:

Last edited by a moderator:
what about the post under another discussion:

I just heard from Jason at EES via email regarding Pennsylvania results.

The results letters have gone out to the examinees in today's mail (June 25th).

???? what's the deal? who are the sources here? I'm new and just curious...

Doing my super 'nana - Show Me The Results Dance for all you folks in PA !!!
nana2.gif

JR

Thanks JR.... I hope the super 'nana brings us the letters.

lbp - Jason is one of the guys that works at EES and probably knows when the letters are mailed. Since they were mailed on Monday hopefully we will have them in the next day or so. With the super 'nana on our side we are sure to have them before August. ;)

Good Luck everyone. The letters are probably in our mailbox right now. Anyone going home over lunch to check?

I emailed EES on WEdnesday and they emailed back and said that PE grades were sent out on Monday. So we should have them by the weekend. :waitwall:

I emailed EES on WEdnesday and they emailed back and said that PE grades were sent out on Monday. So we should have them by the weekend. :waitwall:

I would say we should have them by Friday depending on how fast the snail mail is going. The wait is almost over guys and thanks to JR we have the super nana also on our side

I would say we should have them by Friday depending on how fast the snail mail is going. The wait is almost over guys and thanks to JR we have the super nana also on our side
I got my results today -- Passed (finally, on try #2). I'm in Pittsburgh...smaller, more out of the way places might have to wait another day?

Anyone else feel like they have suddenly encountered a massive headache or some other ailment?

I don't think I am going to get much done this afternoon in the anticipation of going home to the mailbox. My luck the end result will be :mail-296: . Nevermind I can't kid anyone, I haven't got much done in the last few weeks waiting for the scores to come out. :D

I got my results today -- Passed (finally, on try #2). I'm in Pittsburgh...smaller, more out of the way places might have to wait another day?
Congrats Rocco... Best of luck everyone else. I hope its party time tonight. :multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048:

Looks like a depature from work early today is required. Good Luck to all fellow PA test takers.

Congratulations Rocco!

Hopefully I will have my results this evening, but I'm not going to hold my breath. My local post office is terrible so I may have to wait until tomorrow.

Good Luck to everyone.

-- Andrew

Well I got told that my letter is in the mail. However I got the "I'm not sure if its more then one page or not" and the wifey wont open it till I get home. :smileyballs:

I think I am more anxious now that I got that "great" :wacko: clue about the envelope.

I'm going home with the attitude of October here I come!!!

Super 'nana dance rocks !!! :th_rockon: :bananalama:

Congrats to Rocco and Brian !!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

:multiplespotting: :pASSED2:

Congratualtions to all who passed!! Rocco!! Brain!!!!

good luck next time to those who did'nt make it.

RRI

Wife just called.... Letter did make it to our rural address today.....

I PASSED !!!!!

:beerchug:

Back