EB Pigskin Pick'Em 2019-2020

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leggo PE

Straight Waffle-izer
Reaction score
Here we go, kiddos!

As promised, I, leggo PE, am here, organizing this year's EB Pigskin Pick'Em. Here we go!

It's being hosted on the superior (to CBS Sports) platform of ESPN. We're going with the confidence route, which was the same format as last year. Basically, in short, you pick the winners of the games based on the spread provided, and then rank your choices based on your level of confidence of each pick. The more likely you think the team you picked is to win, the higher confidence you would assign it. You'll do this every week, and you must get your picks in before the first game of the week, which is on Thursdays.

Now, what's different than last year? Well, this year, we're all putting skin in the game! In order to be invited into this league, you must send me a private message including your email and, upon my reply, either PayPal or Venmo me $20 to ensure your entry. 

At the end of the season, the winner gets all less $20, second place will get their money back ($20) and last place gets... Diddly squat!

If you're interested in participating, please send me a message and get me the $20 before Monday, September 2nd. Bam, you're a part of a great EB tradition!

Now... Who's in?

Update, cheby is in! He got the approval of the missus!

@tj_PE is also in. Come join us cool kids, everyone!
i am not smart enough. i tried to join and it said password did not match even though I didn't enter a password?

i had the same issues.  i can't remember what i did but i ended up getting it somehow. i fumbled through after logging in then using the link leggo sent.  like the third or fourth time then all of a sudden there was a box for the password.  sorry i am not of much help.

question - i haven't done espn picks I don't think, can you re choose your picks later? / modify them? I want to put in a just in case and then revise but don't want to be stuck!!!!

Back