MASSACHUSETTS RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

NEplantengineer

Just rec'd an email from the MA PCS-EES coordinator. The person said that MA results were mailed out yesterday (6/26) directly to the candidates. I would expect to see them in a few days.

Anyone get a response in the mail for MA today (Friday June 29?). I'm at work thinking it might be waiting for me... hauntingly...

I PASSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME Hvac Depth, 1st try

I'm on the phone right now with PCS to get my license!

Wicked nice news to go into the Holiday weekend with NEplantengineer !! Congrats !! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

Big Congrats! Good job. Still more than a month away for us in CA.

I PASSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ME Hvac Depth, 1st try

I'm on the phone right now with PCS to get my license!
Nice going!! Congrats and definitely most wicked!

Wicked nice news to go into the Holiday weekend with NEplantengineer !! Congrats !! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:
JR
You get a holiday weekend from Saturday until Wednesday? We just get a normal weekend and the day off Wednesday.

Back