PE Thermal and Fluids System Study Pal (October 2019)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Engineers,

I just got approved to write the PE Thermal and Fluids System exam for October 25, 2019 and looking for a study pal/group to stay motivated and focused during the exam prep. I’ve got a couple of practice problem books that we could go through together, aiming to improve our efficiency from each other’s technique. Should you happen to know any PE Thermal Fluids examinee on Fall 2019 that might be interested, please tag their name(s) then I will try to reach out to them. By the way, I am from the west coast hence on pacific time zone, but open to adjust my time for a study session for an hour or two. All the best to all.

Regards

I'll be taking TFS in October as well. Central time zone. I'm definitely open to keeping in touch. I need someone I can talk to about problems I'm having trouble with, general things about the exam, etc. Feel free to PM me.

I'll be taking TFS in October as well. Central time zone. I'm definitely open to keeping in touch. I need someone I can talk to about problems I'm having trouble with, general things about the exam, etc. Feel free to PM me.
Hi , thanks for your message, sorry I just read it. Awesome! Actually, same he re. I am studying right now. Let's help each other out, I just PM'd you. Cheers!

Back