PE Thermal and Fluids System Study Pal (October 2019) - Anything about the PE Exam - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
PE_Thermal_Fluids_Examinee

PE Thermal and Fluids System Study Pal (October 2019)

Hello Fellow Engineers,

I just got approved to write the PE Thermal and Fluids System exam for October 25, 2019 and looking for a study pal/group to stay motivated and focused during the exam prep. I’ve got a couple of practice problem books that we could go through together, aiming to improve our efficiency from each other’s technique. Should you happen to know any PE Thermal Fluids examinee on Fall 2019 that might be interested, please tag their name(s) then I will try to reach out to them. By the way, I am from the west coast hence on pacific time zone, but open to adjust my time for a study session for an hour or two. All the best to all.

Regards

I'll be taking TFS in October as well. Central time zone. I'm definitely open to keeping in touch. I need someone I can talk to about problems I'm having trouble with, general things about the exam, etc. Feel free to PM me.

23 hours ago, pse19622 said:

I'll be taking TFS in October as well. Central time zone. I'm definitely open to keeping in touch. I need someone I can talk to about problems I'm having trouble with, general things about the exam, etc. Feel free to PM me.

Hi , thanks for your message, sorry I just read it. Awesome! Actually, same he re. I am studying right now. Let's help each other out, I just PM'd you. Cheers!

On 9/11/2019 at 10:34 AM, Eman8491 said:

Is this group still open? I am on the East Coast. Taking the exam in Oct. 

I am eastern time zone (Atlanta) and though my time is limited (I have 2 kids in addition to a job), I'd be happy to pow wow.

On 9/12/2019 at 12:02 PM, delladoug said:

I am eastern time zone (Atlanta) and though my time is limited (I have 2 kids in addition to a job), I'd be happy to pow wow.

Created this account solely for preparation to October 2019 TFS PE exam, message me at https://m.facebook.com/thermal.fluids.system

or e-mail me at tfsmpe@gmail.com.