Once you've passed your exams....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shivermanx

Reaction score
Once someone has passed their California exams what are the next steps? Does the board contact the individual who has passed their exams or does the examinee submit proof of the completed exams? 

I don't think you need to do anything. It's my understanding they assign license numbers every other Friday, I plan on searching my name on the license lookup late Friday or Saturday. 

Once someone has passed their California exams what are the next steps? Does the board contact the individual who has passed their exams or does the examinee submit proof of the completed exams? 
The California Board is aware of the results from their own exams.  As Robert_Hunter stated above, licenses are issued on a two week cycle and as long as you've met all other requirements, a license should be issued to you.

According to discussions with the license evaluator that I was corresponding with no applicants who passed their exam in July are going to make it onto this weeks licensing. The next time they will run licensing is on August 30th.  :(

According to discussions with the license evaluator that I was corresponding with no applicants who passed their exam in July are going to make it onto this weeks licensing. The next time they will run licensing is on August 30th.  :(
I searched my name today and my license is up so I'm not sure how accurate that is? I would check again. 

Is your license up on the website? I got the exam result the first week of August and still don't see my license yet. 

Does anybody know when the next batches of licenses will be released?

Back