IOWA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

Waterboy

I took the Wisconsin exam, but a co-worker was wondering about Iowa results? Apparently PCS/EES says they can't provide any info as the board mails the results.

They are being mailed today, so we should get the results either tomorrow or Thursday. Hoping for "good" news

They are being mailed today, so we should get the results either tomorrow or Thursday. Hoping for "good" news
Thanks. I'm sure my co-worker will be thrilled to get his results before me, considering we both took our exams at the same location, but reported our results to different states.

Iowa results are in (6/28/07). Bad news for me, :Failed:

I will have to take the SE1 exam again in October. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated... Kudos to all passing members and good luck to all who will have to take the exam again.

Sorry to hear that flogator .. that sucks :( STR I is a tough test, many people have a hard time passing that one. :true:

If you go the the Structural Exam Prep forum, there are topics and discussions regarding the STR I/II exams. Best of luck in your continued preparations.

JR

Anyone else out there get Iowa Results back? My coworker still hasn't. Perhaps because he took the test in Wisconsin, but had his results sent to Iowa. Maybe they get sent to CPS with the other Wisconsin exams.

Anyone else out there get Iowa Results back? My coworker still hasn't. Perhaps because he took the test in Wisconsin, but had his results sent to Iowa. Maybe they get sent to CPS with the other Wisconsin exams.
His letter did indeed come from CPS. Apparently no matter where you report your results to, the letter still comes from the same place as everyone else in the state you took the exam in.

Still can't figure out why I didn't get mine yet, as he lives just out of town, and I've got a PO Box in town. Would've thought his wouldn've been later, rather than mine.

Back