Wisconsin - Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent an email to [email protected] and got a response from [email protected]
I assume it will take at least 3 days to get it from CA, though. I did verify that they mail the results directly to the candidates and not to the WI Dept of Licensing

3 days sounds right. It is also my understanding that we get the results at the same time that the DRL does. They don't update their web page until after you fax them some more paper work. Hopefully we will know sometime on Saturday.

It was a Saturday for me last fall (January 6th), but it ended up being Monday for most.

Having it be a Saturday was nice, got to start celebrating early in the afternoon, and let everyone I could think of know.

Only a few more days guys, hang in their, and don't stress too much.

John

I sent an email to [email protected] and got a response from [email protected]
I assume it will take at least 3 days to get it from CA, though. I did verify that they mail the results directly to the candidates and not to the WI Dept of Licensing
Wisconsin DRL finally replied to my email, as well. They say the results aren't being mailed out until the end of this week. Guess we'll find out who's right. I would sure think CPS would be better informed than DRL.

Wisconsin DRL finally replied to my email, as well. They say the results aren't being mailed out until the end of this week. Guess we'll find out who's right. I would sure think CPS would be better informed than DRL.
Maybe DRL was right. Still no results in the mailbox yet

Back