Wisconsin - Results - APR 2007 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Waterboy

Wisconsin - Results

Guest Waterboy

Anyone gotten any response from CPS or DRL saying when we'll have the results?

Guest Waterboy
Anyone gotten any response from CPS or DRL saying when we'll have the results?

Although it appears I'm the only one interested, Wisconsin results are being mailed from California today.

Although it appears I'm the only one interested, Wisconsin results are being mailed from California today.

I'm interested. How did you obtain this information?

Guest Waterboy
I'm interested. How did you obtain this information?

I sent an email to infoTA@cps.ca.gov and got a response from NGollenbusch@cps.ca.gov

I assume it will take at least 3 days to get it from CA, though. I did verify that they mail the results directly to the candidates and not to the WI Dept of Licensing

I sent an email to infoTA@cps.ca.gov and got a response from NGollenbusch@cps.ca.gov

I assume it will take at least 3 days to get it from CA, though. I did verify that they mail the results directly to the candidates and not to the WI Dept of Licensing

3 days sounds right. It is also my understanding that we get the results at the same time that the DRL does. They don't update their web page until after you fax them some more paper work. Hopefully we will know sometime on Saturday.

Guest JohnNevets

It was a Saturday for me last fall (January 6th), but it ended up being Monday for most.

Having it be a Saturday was nice, got to start celebrating early in the afternoon, and let everyone I could think of know.

Only a few more days guys, hang in their, and don't stress too much.

John

Guest Waterboy

Wisconsin DRL finally replied to my email, as well. They say the results aren't being mailed out until the end of this week. Guess we'll find out who's right. I would sure think CPS would be better informed than DRL.

Guest Waterboy
Wisconsin DRL finally replied to my email, as well. They say the results aren't being mailed out until the end of this week. Guess we'll find out who's right. I would sure think CPS would be better informed than DRL.

Maybe DRL was right. Still no results in the mailbox yet

Maybe DRL was right. Still no results in the mailbox yet

I received my letter in the mail today. Sorry to say that I am not in the 38% category. Stupid SE I exam.

Sign in to follow this