Control Systems PE Prep!?! - Anything about the PE Exam - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
mark_fisher

Control Systems PE Prep!?!

Hello, I am an electrical engineer about to take the Control Systems PE Exam. 

I am looking for feedback from people who have taken the exam and can comment on what they used to study. 

Also, I have the PE Exam Systems Sample questions by Jagadeesh, and was wondering if thats a pretty accurate version of the exam. 

Any insight would be awesome, thanks!

I never took that exam, so I can't provide any specific advice. But the exam specs have changed for this coming exam so it's probably worth a look to ensure that you are studying the right subject areas:

https://ncees.org/wp-content/uploads/Control-Systems-Oct-2019.pdf

Good luck in October.

Sorry for interrupting you guys ! Glad I found someone discussing Control PE exam.

I am currently a graduate student and thinking about giving the PE controls in North Carolina. Haven't registered yet ? 

I was wondering where you guys get your reference books from ? Like I was checking the ISA books but they were sold PDF !! Can I get them printed to booklet without any copyright problem!! So many questions but I haven't anyone who could help me answer some questions before I make my mind up :)

Thanks 

I just bought the PE Control Systems Sample questions book by Jagadeesh, I then bought the Liptak series books and several other books for the different sections to study off of. I have a book I bought for safety stuff, a book for Control System theory that goes over Laplace, stability tests, etc...

We will see how well that prepares me for October