EET classes

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Titleistguy

Reaction score
Just want to say despite only being a few sessions deep, that this course has been outstanding so far.  Professor Ibrahim is clearly passionate about the subject matter and answers all questions in chat and is very thorough.  Never do you get the sense he's just going through motions.  Whether this translates to a pass or fail has yet to be seen, however I'm certain that this course will at least give students a fighting chance.  

Now I need to go do my workshops and multiple choice homeworks.  Lol.  

New here... I'm in the vertical session now and planning on doing lateral in the winter (taking both exams in April).  I'm impressed with all the information covered and definitely glad I signed up.

New here... I'm in the vertical session now and planning on doing lateral in the winter (taking both exams in April).  I'm impressed with all the information covered and definitely glad I signed up.
I'll be taking one of the exams with ya in april. hopefully it's the lateral (meaning I pass vertical in october)

Class has been great so far, just wish they would update the dang PDF's when errors are found and reported. There were errors found in last session that are still in the PDF's for this session. Wastes time trying to catch that stuff and there has been a few in the loading and analysis section. Other than that I'm happy 

Class has been great so far, just wish they would update the dang PDF's when errors are found and reported. There were errors found in last session that are still in the PDF's for this session. Wastes time trying to catch that stuff and there has been a few in the loading and analysis section. Other than that I'm happy 
agree 500% with this

Just want to say despite only being a few sessions deep, that this course has been outstanding so far.  Professor Ibrahim is clearly passionate about the subject matter and answers all questions in chat and is very thorough.  Never do you get the sense he's just going through motions.  Whether this translates to a pass or fail has yet to be seen, however I'm certain that this course will at least give students a fighting chance.  

Now I need to go do my workshops and multiple choice homeworks.  Lol.  
I totally agree with you, I highly recommend EET.

I'll be taking one of the exams with ya in april. hopefully it's the lateral (meaning I pass vertical in october)
Nice! I missed the application deadline in IL for the October exam and I'm a bit impatient... so I decided to just go for both in April and see what happens. 

Back