June 2019 Test Results - CA-Seismic/Survey Exams - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
popskiller

June 2019 Test Results

Recommended Posts

Test Results for the previous months. Good luck to everyone! 

April 2018 Test Results: May 16, 2018 (Wednesday)

May 2018 Test Results: June 12, 2018 @ 2:15PM (Tuesday)

June 2018 Test Results: July 12, 2018, @ 1:36PM (Thursday)

July 2018 Test Results: August 13, 2018 (Monday)

August 2018 Test Results: September 10, 2018 @ 9:46AM (Monday)

September 2018 Test Results: October 8, 2018 @ 3:38PM (Monday)

October 2018 Test Results: November 7, 2018 @ 12:43PM (Wednesday)

November 2018 Test Results: December 12, 2018 @ 2:53PM (Monday)

December 2019 Test Results: January 14, 2019, @ 2:11PM (Wednesday)

January 2019 Test Results:  February 12, 2019, @ 1:50 PM (Tuesday)

February 2019 Test Results: Seismic: March 18, 2019 @ 11:00AM (Monday)
                                                   Surveying: March 18,2019 @3:42PM (Monday)

March 2019 Test Results: Seismic: April 15 ,2019 @ 11:45 AM (Monday)
                                              Surveying: April 15 ,2019 @2:30 PM (Monday)

April 2019 Test Results: Seismic: May 13th, 2019 @ 10:30 AM (Monday)
                                            Surveying: May 13th 2019 @ 11:30 AM (Monday)

May 2019 Test Results: Seismic: June 6th, 2019 @ 10:10 AM (Thursday)
                                            Surveying: June 6th 2019 @ 11:00 AM (Thursday)

Edited by popskiller
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Took Survey in June and I think I guessed on a few too many for my comfort, while being confident on only 35-38 questions. The exam wasn't very difficult, but the time rush is wild. I think I selected a number of wrong questions to skip, as in I could have done those within a reasonable time frame. Also, panicking costs me a bit of time for not being able to find an answer to a super familiar problem and towards the end when I had more unanswered questions than expected etc.  I don't like how we have to re-draw sketches with CBT now to solve some problems, such an unfair time waster imo. Enough with the complaining though, hope I did enough to pass!

Predicting 7/15 for results due to July 4, but hoping for next week! Btw not that it's important, but in the opening post 12/12/2018 is a Wednesday -,-

For those who took Survey in June, how do you feel about it and how well do you think you did?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waiting on surveying results. It is my last hurdle before becoming a P.E.. Hoping for results soon!  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seismic is out and I PASSSEDDDDDDD!!!!! 

It was my last exam and I am 37 weeks pregnant. I failed seismic once and I AM DONE NOW!!!!!!! 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I passed seismic. This was my third try. So relieved I passed it.

Edited by H&Hmodeler
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Maycha said:

Seismic is out and I PASSSEDDDDDDD!!!!! 

It was my last exam and I am 37 weeks pregnant. I failed seismic once and I AM DONE NOW!!!!!!! 

Double Congrats @Maycha! That's amazing. Good luck with your new baby!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, deltakev said:

Double Congrats @Maycha! That's amazing. Good luck with your new baby!

Thank you so much! I could not imagine studying again with my second baby and toddler so this is a great news :)

 

I wish everyone luck and hopefully survey results come in shortly as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, H&Hmodeler said:

I passed seismic. This was my third try. So relieved I passed it.

Congrats!!!!!! It must feel amazing! It was my second try. What did you do different this time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Maycha said:

Congrats!!!!!! It must feel amazing! It was my second try. What did you do different this time?

Thanks so much. In my first try I took Hiner's class, but I think it wasn't suitable for me. For the second try I studied both Hiner and EET. But for third try I mostly focus on EET and practiced with Mansour book. I saw very similar question from the EET test book in the exam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2019 at 7:08 AM, Stardust said:

Took Survey in June and I think I guessed on a few too many for my comfort, while being confident on only 35-38 questions. The exam wasn't very difficult, but the time rush is wild. I think I selected a number of wrong questions to skip, as in I could have done those within a reasonable time frame. Also, panicking costs me a bit of time for not being able to find an answer to a super familiar problem and towards the end when I had more unanswered questions than expected etc.  I don't like how we have to re-draw sketches with CBT now to solve some problems, such an unfair time waster imo. Enough with the complaining though, hope I did enough to pass!

Predicting 7/15 for results due to July 4, but hoping for next week! Btw not that it's important, but in the opening post 12/12/2018 is a Wednesday -,-

For those who took Survey in June, how do you feel about it and how well do you think you did?

Time got me too, guessed on about 12 questions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eng_0110 said:

Surveys out now! I passed! All done now! 

Congrats! I passed my Surveying too! 2nd try! Feels good to be done with these seismic and survey exams. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Passed both! Does anyone have an idea of what to expect for the license application? Will there be another email from the board talking about the instruction? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2019 at 3:10 PM, Judy D said:

Passed both! Does anyone have an idea of what to expect for the license application? Will there be another email from the board talking about the instruction? 

I heard they release the number every other Friday. So my guess will be today July 19.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No number yet. Anyone else get theirs today? I’ve read in other discussions it can be late Friday or Saturday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, eng_0110 said:

No number yet. Anyone else get theirs today? I’ve read in other discussions it can be late Friday or Saturday 

It’s up now! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2019 at 7:44 PM, eng_0110 said:

It’s up now! 

haven't received it yet. guess need to wait a little more?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Judy D said:

haven't received it yet. guess need to wait a little more?

I didn't receive any email but when I look up my name through https://search.dca.ca.gov/ my license number was actually assigned.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My license number didn't post on CA license lookup, hm!  Hopefully it's because I'm an out of stater?  Anyone else having this issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, haley said:

My license number didn't post on CA license lookup, hm!  Hopefully it's because I'm an out of stater?  Anyone else having this issue?

Appearing on License Lookup doesn't have anything to do with whether you are located.  Its an indication that you haven't met all the criteria for licensing.  If you believe you have, I would suggest you contact the Board's Licensing Evaluator (by first letter of your last name) to verify.

Last Name
Applicant Types: PE/PLS/GIT/PG/PGP
A-G
BPELSG.Evaluator1@dca.ca.gov
H-O
BPELSG.Evaluator2@dca.ca.gov
P-Z
BPELSG.Evaluator3@dca.ca.gov

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, CAPLS said:

Appearing on License Lookup doesn't have anything to do with whether you are located.  Its an indication that you haven't met all the criteria for licensing.  If you believe you have, I would suggest you contact the Board's Licensing Evaluator (by first letter of your last name) to verify.

Last Name
Applicant Types: PE/PLS/GIT/PG/PGP
A-G
BPELSG.Evaluator1@dca.ca.gov
H-O
BPELSG.Evaluator2@dca.ca.gov
P-Z
BPELSG.Evaluator3@dca.ca.gov

 

I will do that!  I'm assuming if my application was approved and I've passed the 8-hour, seismic, and survey I should see my number.  I'll shoot them an email.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My license number hasn’t been posted on the license lookup either and I’ve passed all exams (last passing results I received this July). I tried emailing the board regarding this and about the next steps and there’s no answer.

Does anyone else have this issue?

typically how long does it take to get your license number and certificate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lore said:

My license number hasn’t been posted on the license lookup either and I’ve passed all exams (last passing results I received this July). I tried emailing the board regarding this and about the next steps and there’s no answer.

Does anyone else have this issue?

typically how long does it take to get your license number and certificate?

I called the board and it turned out to be an issue with transferring my fingerprints.  All is well.  They sent me an email yesterday saying my license number will be posted by Monday.  I would try giving them a call!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Haley! I called and they said that it takes 2 to 4 weeks for the license number to show up on the license lookup so I have to wait another week and see..... hopefully it does

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...