June 2019 Test Results - CA-Seismic/Survey Exams - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
popskiller

June 2019 Test Results

Test Results for the previous months. Good luck to everyone! 

April 2018 Test Results: May 16, 2018 (Wednesday)

May 2018 Test Results: June 12, 2018 @ 2:15PM (Tuesday)

June 2018 Test Results: July 12, 2018, @ 1:36PM (Thursday)

July 2018 Test Results: August 13, 2018 (Monday)

August 2018 Test Results: September 10, 2018 @ 9:46AM (Monday)

September 2018 Test Results: October 8, 2018 @ 3:38PM (Monday)

October 2018 Test Results: November 7, 2018 @ 12:43PM (Wednesday)

November 2018 Test Results: December 12, 2018 @ 2:53PM (Monday)

December 2019 Test Results: January 14, 2019, @ 2:11PM (Wednesday)

January 2019 Test Results:  February 12, 2019, @ 1:50 PM (Tuesday)

February 2019 Test Results: Seismic: March 18, 2019 @ 11:00AM (Monday)
                                                   Surveying: March 18,2019 @3:42PM (Monday)

March 2019 Test Results: Seismic: April 15 ,2019 @ 11:45 AM (Monday)
                                              Surveying: April 15 ,2019 @2:30 PM (Monday)

April 2019 Test Results: Seismic: May 13th, 2019 @ 10:30 AM (Monday)
                                            Surveying: May 13th 2019 @ 11:30 AM (Monday)

May 2019 Test Results: Seismic: June 6th, 2019 @ 10:10 AM (Thursday)
                                            Surveying: June 6th 2019 @ 11:00 AM (Thursday)

Edited by popskiller
  • Like 2

Took Survey in June and I think I guessed on a few too many for my comfort, while being confident on only 35-38 questions. The exam wasn't very difficult, but the time rush is wild. I think I selected a number of wrong questions to skip, as in I could have done those within a reasonable time frame. Also, panicking costs me a bit of time for not being able to find an answer to a super familiar problem and towards the end when I had more unanswered questions than expected etc.  I don't like how we have to re-draw sketches with CBT now to solve some problems, such an unfair time waster imo. Enough with the complaining though, hope I did enough to pass!

Predicting 7/15 for results due to July 4, but hoping for next week! Btw not that it's important, but in the opening post 12/12/2018 is a Wednesday -,-

For those who took Survey in June, how do you feel about it and how well do you think you did?

Waiting on surveying results. It is my last hurdle before becoming a P.E.. Hoping for results soon!  

• Like 2

Seismic is out and I PASSSEDDDDDDD!!!!! 

It was my last exam and I am 37 weeks pregnant. I failed seismic once and I AM DONE NOW!!!!!!! 

• Like 6

I passed seismic. This was my third try. So relieved I passed it.

Edited by H&Hmodeler
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Maycha said:

Seismic is out and I PASSSEDDDDDDD!!!!! 

It was my last exam and I am 37 weeks pregnant. I failed seismic once and I AM DONE NOW!!!!!!! 

Double Congrats @Maycha! That's amazing. Good luck with your new baby!

6 minutes ago, deltakev said:

Double Congrats @Maycha! That's amazing. Good luck with your new baby!

Thank you so much! I could not imagine studying again with my second baby and toddler so this is a great news :)

I wish everyone luck and hopefully survey results come in shortly as well!

17 minutes ago, H&Hmodeler said:

I passed seismic. This was my third try. So relieved I passed it.

Congrats!!!!!! It must feel amazing! It was my second try. What did you do different this time?

29 minutes ago, Maycha said:

Congrats!!!!!! It must feel amazing! It was my second try. What did you do different this time?

Thanks so much. In my first try I took Hiner's class, but I think it wasn't suitable for me. For the second try I studied both Hiner and EET. But for third try I mostly focus on EET and practiced with Mansour book. I saw very similar question from the EET test book in the exam.

On 7/2/2019 at 7:08 AM, Stardust said:

Took Survey in June and I think I guessed on a few too many for my comfort, while being confident on only 35-38 questions. The exam wasn't very difficult, but the time rush is wild. I think I selected a number of wrong questions to skip, as in I could have done those within a reasonable time frame. Also, panicking costs me a bit of time for not being able to find an answer to a super familiar problem and towards the end when I had more unanswered questions than expected etc.  I don't like how we have to re-draw sketches with CBT now to solve some problems, such an unfair time waster imo. Enough with the complaining though, hope I did enough to pass!

Predicting 7/15 for results due to July 4, but hoping for next week! Btw not that it's important, but in the opening post 12/12/2018 is a Wednesday -,-

For those who took Survey in June, how do you feel about it and how well do you think you did?

Time got me too, guessed on about 12 questions. 

1 hour ago, eng_0110 said:

Surveys out now! I passed! All done now! 

Congrats! I passed my Surveying too! 2nd try! Feels good to be done with these seismic and survey exams. 

• Like 2

Passed both! Does anyone have an idea of what to expect for the license application? Will there be another email from the board talking about the instruction? 

• Like 1