NY RESULTS???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

rnorth

Does anyone know if NY residents get their exam results mailed directly to the examinee or do they go to the board first? does NY have a website that would have any info? I checked out the office of professionals - no info there.

called the #, very annoting aqoustical guitar music btw..... lady says they have no idea, she did say that we receive a copy of the results from castle world wide. in NY anyways.

the nice lady says end of July for results :brick:

WTF!!!!!

Telephone 919.572.6880

Facsimile 919.361.2426

Email [email protected]

Or write to:

CASTLE Worldwide, Inc.

P.O. Box 570

Morrisville , NC 27560-0570

Maybe when this is all said and done, we can tally all the phone numbers and email addresses and find a way to blitzkrieg (sp?) them with messages and phone calls sent from some software program. Maybe that will get the message across!

Maybe if I fail, I would want someone who passes to do something like that for me.

Ed

End of July?! That even past the 10-12 week NCEES party line window? I 'm throwing the BS flag. :brick:

Bill Marra,

You reported the post instead of replying.

Here it is.

it took 71 days last time to be received in the mail which would make it June 30th this time...& a guy at work said he got his before the 4th of July last year

so it looks like another 2 weeks of no sleep & boozing uncontrollably

Last edited by a moderator:
it took 71 days last time to be received in the mail which would make it June 30th this time...

& a guy at work said he got his before the 4th of July last year

so it looks like another 2 weeks of no sleep & boozing uncontrollably :drunk:

Back