Thanks EET and Nazrul, I PASSED my PE exam last season (April 2019)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello interested civil (water depth) PE takers,

I have PASSED my PE exam last season (April 2019) and I’ll share my brief story with you. I have enrolled
with EET
( to take their two classes (Breadth and Water Resources and Env. Depth). Before joining
them
, it was a nightmare for me, WHY?
Because, like many of you, I have my job that makes my study time limited in addition to the fact that I
have a family and kids too. Also, I finished my undergrad about 15 years ago and the info is not fresh
anymore. Additionally, I was NOT FAMILIAR with many exam subjects, in both breadth and depth, such
as transportation, road design, and the BIG BOY “ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING & WATER QUALITY”.

After joining EET, it turned out to be A LOT OF FUN, yes you read it correctly “A LOT OF FUN”. I can
recommend one thing only if you choose to enroll with EET, JUST BE SERIOUS in studying and reviewing
the material and also submitting the homework. I used to study couple of hours every day for 3 months
with some additional hours during the weekends except at least (net time of) three weeks when I got
sick, tired, busy, or lazy, so it was not a lot of pressure as I was expecting. One key with the EET is that
they give a lot of practice problems, quizzes, examples, practice exams, and simulation exams too which
will make you, IF YOU SOLVE THEM ALL OR MOST OF THEM, very well prepared and very comfortable
before and during the exam itself, and to me THAT WHAT MADE IT A LOT OF FUN. Their schedule was
very organized and focused, for example Nazrul (the water depth instructor) gives practice exams with
flexible deadlines to submit and his schedule is adjusted to give you sometime to solve the long ones,
marks for you the “MUST-TO-SOLVE” problems, all instructors provide detailed solutions to all the
problems, Nazrul holds additional office hours with A LOT OF TRICKS to move faster in solving the
problems and save some time and he also provides extra material to whoever wants more to dig. That
made it a lot of fun especially with the simulated exam that he provides.

Guess what?! I got almost the least number of mistakes (during the practice and simulated exams) in my
biggest nightmare, the ENVIRONMENATL ENGINEERING AND WATER QUALITY part, amongst all the
other parts of water depth.
The most beneficial part about the water depth is that Nazrul provides everyone (especially those who
communicate with him either during the sessions or via emails) with a very constructive feedback on
what you need to work on, improve, or sometime ignore.
If your situation is similar to mine (regarding the limited time, the many years of separation after
finishing your undergrad, and the nonfamiliarity of some subjects) THEN EET IS YOUR DESTINATION.

Wish you all the best.

Back