PE Power Review Course - Power Exam Sub Forum - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Eng-Moe

PE Power Review Course

I did not take an online course as part of my studying. However, on this forum, I have seen a lot of love for the Zach Stone material. I used a lot of the Engineering Pro Guides material (books/exams) in my studying and liked his take/approach a lot. He now offers a review course, and I would probably check that out if I was currently studying. Generally I would look for people who are 'participating' in the continued changes to the PE. There are some courses/materials out there that haven't changed for several years - those are probably outdated/low effort. I see Zach and Justin on here regularly, and I think they are keeping up with the changes to the exam content. This doesn't exclude others, btw, I am just pulling out two names I see a lot and have heard good things about. There could be others I don't know about.

Edited by ItsStudyTime!
updating to correct URL
  • Like 3

On 6/27/2019 at 4:51 PM, Eng-Moe said:

Which online Review Course do you recommend for me for the PE Power discipline please?

Hi @Eng-Moe, review courses are talked about a lot on the forums, especially in the results threads after each PE exam.  The search function would be a great way to find what others have already discussed. Here are a few threads I found by typing in "review course" and "pass" into the search bar: 

Edited by Zach Stone, P.E.

Thanks much ItsStudyTime! & Zach Stone, P.E. for the response. Yes, I read a lot of the good reviews for the Electrical PE Review Course and I enrolled with their online course. Thank you,