Engineering Pro Guides Online Power PE Prep Course

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FelizEng PE

Reaction score
Good-morning,

I was looking through Justines' "Power PE online Prep Course" outline and would like to know if anyone has done it in the past. 

If so, can you provide me with your feedback on the course? 

Thank you, 

M. Feliz 

I have not taken his course. (stop reading here if you wish =P). However, I used his study guide and practice exam and found his material to be very useful and I liked it a lot. I imagine his prep course is of similar style/quality.

I have not taken his course. (stop reading here if you wish =P). However, I used his study guide and practice exam and found his material to be very useful and I liked it a lot. I imagine his prep course is of similar style/quality.
Well Thank you my friend - his material is great.  Your TOC is amazing - I have continued to utilize it all throughout this process

Well Thank you my friend - his material is great.  Your TOC is amazing - I have continued to utilize it all throughout this process
Thank you! I worked pretty hard on that, glad someone else is getting some use out of it! (realized this may confuse others - I posted a downloadable PDF of the table of contents I used for my reference binder on my website for others to use)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a big prep course person. I usually just buy books and study on my own time and read. However, I did buy Justin's EngProGuides Power Guide and sample exams. I loved them. The guide was laid out very well and concise. They were my primary notes to study from. I threw them into a giant 4" binder and tabbed them according to section.

I'm not a big prep course person. I usually just buy books and study on my own time and read. However, I did buy Justin's EngProGuides Power Guide and sample exams. I loved them. The guide was laid out very well and concise. They were my primary notes to study from. I threw them into a giant 4" binder and tabbed them according to section.
Thank you very much for your input.

I was looking through Justines' "Power PE online Prep Course" outline and would like to know if anyone has done it in the past. 
Just wondering if you or anybody else on this board ended up taking Justin's class and if so how was it?

@daydreambeliever

The October 2019 PE was the first time we provided an online version of our Power PE class.  Please see the raw survey results below.  We keep our feedback anonymous and ask for ways to improve.  Some of the feedback was difficult to hear, but we definitely are incorporating the feedback into this next upcoming class.  Some of the feedback was good too!  

Engineering Pro Guides Power PE Products Survey:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y3QCBhonti2TueDxw12-OWIEVYa4kNG7PBmpkoi48_g/viewanalytics

Engineering Pro Guides Power PE Course Survey:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14z6M119We7lZMBWRDJU5b64YB5fKUaGPqG8JtyqXbyE/viewanalytics

Pass rate was 12 out of 16.  I upgraded our drawing tablet and am pre-recording videos on key concepts and skills to hopefully alleviate the time pressures of the class.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Back