Want to assist fellow engineers in maintaining their license? - Job Postings - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
School of PE

Want to assist fellow engineers in maintaining their license?

School of PE is seeking continuing education course writers.

Our writers may come from a variety of industries and engineering backgrounds. We are currently looking for new course writers for our continuing education program to further enhance the range of disciplines we offer, provide a greater selection of engaging content, and add to the variety of learning platforms.

Wondering if you are qualified to write?

Most professionals have more than enough expertise in their field to become a course writer. As long as your topics are of educational value to a practicing engineer, you may pass on some of the knowledge you have gained over your career. Developing original continuing education courses can be both satisfying and profitable. 

How will I be compensated?
  • Our compensation package includes one of the following options:
    • Option A: $100 per PDH of new course material created and a 25% revenue share every time someone purchases your course.
    • Option B: A 40% revenue share every time someone purchases your course.

If you are interested in writing a course for us please email me at nichole.jones@edumind.com or call me at 614.873.7475.