NEW JERSEY - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old as Dirt Geo

Reaction score
I called the NJPE Board this morning and was told the board voted to release the results last week and we should expect our results in the mail by the end of the week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I've been complaining about waiting so long for the results, but now I'm too nervous to even think about getting that letter in the mail! I hope the new PE's aren't listed in the directory yet, because if they are, I'm not one of them...

I called the NJPE Board this morning and was told the board voted to release the results last week and we should expect our results in the mail by the end of the week.
It's about time!

I think I will be leaving early whatever day I hear the results are sitting in my mailbox!

-Ray

I know I've been complaining about waiting so long for the results, but now I'm too nervous to even think about getting that letter in the mail! I hope the new PE's aren't listed in the directory yet, because if they are, I'm not one of them...
I know what you mean, I'm nervous about getting the letter in the mail too. As for you not being listed on the NJPE directory, I would worry about it. The online directory is current only through May 17, 2007.

My wife just called me to tell me that my letter was at the house......

I have been waiting too long to do this......

:multiplespotting: :pASSED2: :beerchug:

Civil - Transpo - 1st time!!!!!!

Congrats Big Ray !!!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Kudos to you for getting it done!! :plusone:

Best regards,

JR

Congrats Bigray

Wife went out to get the mail after I got home and she said I got a letter from EES. It was a small envelope with a single sheet of paper in it.

I PASSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:multiplespotting:

Let the party begin

Congrats Bigray :party-smiley-048: ..... when I thought NJ would be last.... sigh.... looks like it's NY!!!

Congrats Bigray
Wife went out to get the mail after I got home and she said I got a letter from EES. It was a small envelope with a single sheet of paper in it.

I PASSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:multiplespotting:

Let the party begin
:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: Congrats ODG :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

My wife just called me to tell me that my letter was at the house......
I have been waiting too long to do this......

:multiplespotting: :pASSED2: :beerchug:

Civil - Transpo - 1st time!!!!!!
well done Bigray!! congratulations! :multiplespotting:

Passed PE (environmental) on 2nd attempt! Congratulations to everybody who made it this time around! This is a great forum to exchange information.

I GOT MY LETTER YESTERDAY TOO! I PASSED!!! WOOOHOOO!! (1st time)

My wife and I went to Papa's to celebrate with a Jersey style tomato pie.

Now I just wonder when the NJBPE will issue the certificate, I took the EIT a year ago and it took them a while to send it to me, after receiving my results. I hope this being the PE they will issue those as soon as possible.

Congratulations to everyone else!

I'm happy to say I passed, too! Mechanical, HVAC Depth, first try!!!!

:pASSED2:

Good luck to everyone still waiting, and congrats to all the new PE's!

Back