NEW JERSEY - RESULTS - APR 2007 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Old as Dirt Geo

NEW JERSEY - RESULTS

I called the NJPE Board this morning and was told the board voted to release the results last week and we should expect our results in the mail by the end of the week.

Guest kmitchell731

I know I've been complaining about waiting so long for the results, but now I'm too nervous to even think about getting that letter in the mail! I hope the new PE's aren't listed in the directory yet, because if they are, I'm not one of them...

I called the NJPE Board this morning and was told the board voted to release the results last week and we should expect our results in the mail by the end of the week.

It's about time!

I think I will be leaving early whatever day I hear the results are sitting in my mailbox!

-Ray

I know I've been complaining about waiting so long for the results, but now I'm too nervous to even think about getting that letter in the mail! I hope the new PE's aren't listed in the directory yet, because if they are, I'm not one of them...

I know what you mean, I'm nervous about getting the letter in the mail too. As for you not being listed on the NJPE directory, I would worry about it. The online directory is current only through May 17, 2007.

My wife just called me to tell me that my letter was at the house......

I have been waiting too long to do this......

:multiplespotting::PASSED2::beerchug:

Civil - Transpo - 1st time!!!!!!

Congrats Big Ray !!!! :multiplespotting::multiplespotting:

Kudos to you for getting it done!! :plusone:

Best regards,

JR

Congrats Bigray

Wife went out to get the mail after I got home and she said I got a letter from EES. It was a small envelope with a single sheet of paper in it.

I PASSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:multiplespotting:

Let the party begin

Guest Boom

Congrats Bigray :party-smiley-048: ..... when I thought NJ would be last.... sigh.... looks like it's NY!!!

Suuuuper BigRay :multiplespotting::multiplespotting:

Congrats Bigray

Wife went out to get the mail after I got home and she said I got a letter from EES. It was a small envelope with a single sheet of paper in it.

I PASSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:multiplespotting:

Let the party begin

:multiplespotting::multiplespotting: Congrats ODG :multiplespotting::multiplespotting:

well done Bigray!! congratulations! :multiplespotting:

Guest peamin

Passed PE (environmental) on 2nd attempt! Congratulations to everybody who made it this time around! This is a great forum to exchange information.

I GOT MY LETTER YESTERDAY TOO! I PASSED!!! WOOOHOOO!! (1st time)

My wife and I went to Papa's to celebrate with a Jersey style tomato pie.

Now I just wonder when the NJBPE will issue the certificate, I took the EIT a year ago and it took them a while to send it to me, after receiving my results. I hope this being the PE they will issue those as soon as possible.

Congratulations to everyone else!

Guest kmitchell731

I'm happy to say I passed, too! Mechanical, HVAC Depth, first try!!!!

:PASSED2:

Good luck to everyone still waiting, and congrats to all the new PE's!

Guest peamin

Now that the results are in.......cannot wait to get my hands on my license #, seal and all that good stuff! Does anyone know when we would get our license #s. Thanks.

Congrats peamin, JPGOLF, and kmitchell731 !!! :multiplespotting::multiplespotting:

JR

I called the NJBPE the dya after I got my results, and they said it might be a while, since they have not received the scores themselves (I assume the administrative people haven't, since the Board has to look at the scores before releasing them). Iasked for a timeline and they said around August. I WANT MY LICENSE NOW!

If anybody else calls the NJBPE, let us know if you hear anything different.

Thanks

JPGOLF, "almost a PE"

I called the NJBPE the dya after I got my results, and they said it might be a while, since they have not received the scores themselves (I assume the administrative people haven't, since the Board has to look at the scores before releasing them). Iasked for a timeline and they said around August. I WANT MY LICENSE NOW!

If anybody else calls the NJBPE, let us know if you hear anything different.

Thanks

JPGOLF, "almost a PE"

I also called the NJPE Board and spoke to the lady that sends out the packages with the forms we need to fill out to get our licenses. She also told me that she has not recieved the exam results from the board yet. So my best guess is she won't recieve them until the board meets again July 19th. Now here is the best part, the lady I spoke too is the only one that send out the initiation packages and she will be on vacation for 3 weeks starting July 24th. So, I think we won't get your packages until the end of August or the begining of September. Apparently, We have to fill out a license initiation form, write a check and mail it back in to get our license number and wall certificate. So the wait continues :smileyballs:

Old as Dirt Geo, "almost a PE too"

We are like PE's with an asterisk.

-Ray, PE*

MAN THESE PEOPLE! They should move a little faster, especially being new PE licenses they are dealing with. I do not get why should we pay more. When I took the EIT a year ago, I got my certificate without having to pay anything extra. Let's just hope for the best and see if we can get our certificates sooner than September.

JPGOLF

Sign in to follow this