3 years later -- what's happened?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 37964

Reaction score
I didn't know about this site until a month or two ago so I see that I'm a bit late to the party.

What has everyone done since April 2016?

For those that passed, are you stamping to your heart's desire?  Or are you one of those without a need to even buy a stamp?

For those who did not pass, did you try again?  What made the difference?

As for me, I've made a lateral transfer into operations so there aren't any stamps there!  But to keep in touch, I have started a website to help others in passing their PE Exam.

I didn't know about this site until a month or two ago so I see that I'm a bit late to the party.

What has everyone done since April 2016?

For those that passed, are you stamping to your heart's desire?  Or are you one of those without a need to even buy a stamp?

For those who did not pass, did you try again?  What made the difference?

As for me, I've made a lateral transfer into operations so there aren't any stamps there!  But to keep in touch, I have started a website to help others in passing their PE Exam.
Passed the first time back in 2016 APRIL.  I work mostly on Design-Build projects but the only need for sealing/stamping is for certifications that "Improvements were built according to the Approved Drawings and Specifications" when certain municipalities require an Engineers stamp.

Good look with your website.  It looks pretty professional.  Thanks for helping others pass the exam.  I know sites like these helped me when I was preparing to take the exam and waiting for the results.   

Back