Engineer Boards
ChebyshevII PE

EB Mafia

Just now, tj_PE said:

I vote for @JayKay0914and then! 

TOO LATE.  MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

• Like 1
  • fudgey 1

Several town members saw a light on very, very late at night at @ptatohed's house on the night that @vhab49_PE was killed. It was enough to make them suspicious, even though many of them knew that @ptatohed ALWAYS stays up late.

After you began questioning him, someone received a call. There is a strange altered voice on the other line. It tells you that @RBHeadge is the one you want, and something in the voice's robo-dial-tone voice makes you think it's telling the truth. You promptly U Turn and sprint over the nearest Arby's, where you order large curly fries.

You munch on them happily as you march to @RBHeadge PE fortress, and break his windows using pitchforks. He comes to the window to protest, and someone throws a brick, which hits him square in the jaw. 

I received 3 votes for @RBHeadge PE, 1 vote for @NikR, and 2 votes for @JayKay0914

The town lynchified @RBHeadge PE. He was a member of the Mafia.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS.  *rubs hands furiously together*  A well thought out death.  

• Like 1

JayKay is fun when I get past the first round.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JayKay0914 said:

Though I want to vote for you, simply because you're voting for me on suspicion, I am instead voting for @ptatohed.  They voted for chart, who was eliminated the first round, and now seems to be targeting you (which would mean me voting for you would most likely kill you, even if you are an 'innocent' woodworker).  Since this is a game based on not letting the mafia win, and I can always buy produce in the afterlife...

@Roarbark I vote for @ptatohed, because they are specifically targeting people in the morning hoping that other people will follow their lead.

@NikR you better lay flowers at my grave.

Say what???

6 minutes ago, ptatohed said:

Ouch!

Keep reading :p. You ain't dead yet, soilder!

• Like 1

Just now, ptatohed said:

So, am I alive or dead?, if I am alive, I vote again for @NikR for 08-08-19.  It's 1am.  ;)  

Final vote was 3 for RB, 1 for Jaykay, 1 for NikR. 
RB was lynched, and was a mafioso. Everyone who chose you switched at the last minute. What a dramatic development!

1 minute ago, Roarbark said:

Final vote was 3 for RB, 1 for Jaykay, 1 for NikR. 
RB was lynched, and was a mafioso. Everyone who chose you switched at the last minute. What a dramatic development!

Wow!  Thanks @Roarbark!  So, you are a night owl too it appears??  My friend!  :)  

• Like 1

Also @ptatohed there will be no need to vote for NikR.

Overnight Events:

@NikR, when you get home from the lynching you take off your lynching shirt, lynching pants, and unlace your specially polished lynching boots. As you place your boots on the shoe rack and replace their cedar shoe trees (so they retain their shape, don't get wrinkled, and smell fresh) you notice a gift basket sitting beside your door. Funny, that wasn't there when you left. 

Someone must be congratulating you on looking so fresh at the lynching. Or maybe a secret admirer! The label on the bottle (which was stored in a heavy metal cylinder for some strange reason) reads "stolichnaya izlucheniye", and there's a little promo card for 50% off your next order from DoorDash. Swell! Inside, you take a couple swigs of the stuff with your dinner. You deserve it after all. For looking so fresh.

You lay down to sleep, and never wake up. Your body is discovered two weeks later when an engineer driving past your house finally trouble-shoots why his density gauge's geiger-counter functionality starts clicking everytime he drives past your house towards a job-site nearby. On account of you being highly radioactive, your friends and family arrange to have your body buried in a lead coffin (which was quite expensive for your family, I hope you left them something) beneath 30 feet of concrete.

If I'm not mistaken, the remaining peeps alive are @ptatohed, @tj_PE, @JayKay0914, @ChebyshevII_PE
, and @ChaosMuppetPE.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • fudgey 1

3 minutes ago, ptatohed said:

Wow!  Thanks @Roarbark!  So, you are a night owl too it appears??  My friend!  :)  

It's only 10:06 here, bud :). I'd say I'm a night owl AND a morning person, so to accomodate the first, I have to sleep early usually. Speaking of which. These teeth won't brush themselves. Take care!

1 hour ago, Roarbark said:

It's only 10:06 here, bud :). I'd say I'm a night owl AND a morning person, so to accommodate the first, I have to sleep early usually. Speaking of which. These teeth won't brush themselves. Take care!

Good night @Roarbark, I think I am going shushy soon......  2:30am  ;)      

*scuttles across the thread*

I WILL AVENGE YOU NIK.

Image result for shining gif

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Roarbark said:

I hope you left them something

I was a woodworker. So I left them a wooden coffin to bury me. 

I hope that coffin will be used for the mafia lynched today.

so @ptatohed has not voted for anybody this round. He basically read I was dead, thought mission accomplished, and went to bed. 😂

Edited by NikR
  • Haha 4

Based on my scream-flailing around the neighborhood, produce spilling everywhere, I've decided:

@Roarbark I vote for @tj_PE.  BECAUSE SHE LIED ABOUT HER WAXING APPOINTMENT WHICH MEANS SHE IS MAFIA.  D:<

• Thanks 1

On 8/8/2019 at 8:35 AM, JayKay0914 said:

Based on my scream-flailing around the neighborhood, produce spilling everywhere, I've decided:

@Roarbark I vote for @tj_PE.  BECAUSE SHE LIED ABOUT HER WAXING APPOINTMENT WHICH MEANS SHE IS MAFIA.  D:<

I'm sorry, do you want proof? LOL

Edited by tj_PE

2 minutes ago, tj_PE said:

I'm sorry, do you want proof? LOL

image.png

Ooooo, you got sugaring done?  How is that?  I've been thinking about getting full bikini, but I'm sure/I've always just done hard wa-WAIT.  YOU ARE DISTRACTING ME FROM YOUR KILLING NIK.

• Haha 1

Sugaring?... is this a nsfw google search? Got 2 votes so far.

4 hours ago, NikR said:

so @ptatohed has not voted for anybody this round. He basically read I was dead, thought mission accomplished, and went to bed. 😂

Ptato is still convinced that @NikRis a mafia lich king. 

1 hour ago, Roarbark said:

Sugaring?... is this a nsfw google search? Got 2 votes so far.

Ptato is still convinced that @NikRis a mafia lich king. 

Ptato seems sleep  deprived and hallucinating