EB Mafia - Page 51 - Games - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
ChebyshevII PE

EB Mafia

in

@Roarbark  I'll give it another go, thanks.  But I feel bad that I usually don't sit at the computer until the family is asleep (no, I am not a phone surfer, I like my big screen, keyboard, and mouse).  And I am on vacation last and this week!  It's even harder during a work week.  So, if my early a.m. voting doesn't hinder your guys' game, count me in, thanks.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Roarbark said:

Seriously, nice detective work, Doc. Also nice detective work again, @vhab49_PE investigated NikR right before she got lynched, but didn't get a chance to act on it.

I mean, you've lived to the end most of these games though, so you're doin something right.

Hope I didn't tread on any toes with the storytelling, I'm leaning towards I should have counted the ptatohead vote too, so in that case town would have won that game, with 2 people left alive (tj/ptato). Clutch save by Dr. maybe saved the game.

Let me know if everyone's up for another game this upcoming week. 
@chart94@JayKay0914@ChebyshevII_PE@vhab49_PE@NikR@RBHeadge PE@tj_PE@ptatohed@vee043324@ChaosMuppetPE (@everyoneelse)

Im in! This game is great!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ptatohed said:

@Roarbark  I'll give it another go, thanks.  But I feel bad that I usually don't sit at the computer until the family is asleep (no, I am not a phone surfer, I like my big screen, keyboard, and mouse).  And I am on vacation last and this week!  It's even harder during a work week.  So, if my early a.m. voting doesn't hinder your guys' game, count me in, thanks.  

No prob, you can vote whenever you want, as long as you keep in mind when I need to make tallys by. Votes count for the next lynching, which happen at 6:00 PST.

A new character, the insomniac :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Roarbark said:

No prob, you can vote whenever you want, as long as you keep in mind when I need to make tallys by. Votes count for the next lynching, which happen at 6:00 PST.

A new character, the insomniac :)

Correct.  (@ptatohed types this at 1:50am)

4 hours ago, vhab49_PE said:

I can be in again.  

that's what he said

• Haha 3

I'd like to be in!  I was a big fan of reading the 'story' and I figure I'll try to play!

• Like 3

I'll draw roles sometime today, when I'm back from field, or in trailer, and we'll start tomorrow morning, good luck everyone :D

2 hours ago, JayKay0914 said:

I'd like to be in!  I was a big fan of reading the 'story' and I figure I'll try to play!

Let's all agree not to vote for @JayKay0914 on the first ballot.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Fix'd.  Knowing my luck, ha ha ha.  🤣

2 hours ago, RBHeadge PE said:

But what if she is definitely the mafia?

Edited by ChaosMuppetPE

2 hours ago, ChebyshevII_PE said:

@ChaosMuppetPE you in?

I don't want to be your friend anymore...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ChaosMuppetPE said:

Why tho?

1 hour ago, ChaosMuppetPE said:

1 hour ago, ChebyshevII_PE said:

Why tho?

0000000.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChaosMuppetPE said:

Since you're replying I'm assuming you're in for another round?

3 hours ago, ChaosMuppetPE said:

What about me? 

26 minutes ago, Roarbark said:

Since you're replying I'm assuming you're in for another round?

I vote yes. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, tj_PE said:

I vote yes. 

As do I. I've got 9 victims on the roster.

Edited by Roarbark

Let’s play Mafia, "Roarbark-Can't-Possibly-Be-Mafia-This-Time" Edition Again!

Rules:
There are townsfolk, and Mafia members. Townsfolk are try to eliminate the Mafia before the Mafia eliminates them. The game ends when either all of the Mafia is eliminated (town wins), or there are fewer townsfolk than Mafia members (Mafia wins).

The Mafia members are going to privately tell me who they would like to eliminate during the night. I will reveal to everyone what happened the next morning.

During the day, everybody (townsfolk and Mafia) will publicly vote for a person to eliminate; I will eliminate the person with the most votes at the end of the day and reveal what their role was.

In addition to regular townsfolk and members of the Mafia, there is also a Doctor and a Cop. The Doctor can choose someone to “save” during the night; if they choose the same person the Mafia chose, then that player will escape elimination by the Mafia that night. The Cop can “investigate” players over the course of the game. 

The Mafia members know who each other are, but no one knows anyone else’s role except me. I am sending more specific instructions to the members of the Mafia, the Doctor, and the Cop. If you did not receive a PM from me, then you are a regular townsfolk.

You may use this thread to vote and post about the game. Anyone (playing or not playing, eliminated or not) can use this thread to speculate, discuss, accuse, or otherwise participate in the game; just please make sure to follow regular EB forum guidelines.

To vote on a person to eliminate, tag me (@Roarbark) and tell me specifically that 1) you are voting and 2) the username of the person you are voting to eliminate. Please submit your votes by 6:00pm Pacific Time; I will count votes after that time as being for the next day.

For Example: " @Roarbark, I'm voting for @vhab49_PE because they are a suspiciously good cop... They must have underworld connections."

I will do my best to report who was lynched at 6:00 pm PST, but on days I am in the field, I may be unable to count votes until later.
Results should be posted by 9:00 pm PST at the latest.

I will typically announce overnight happenings right before I go to sleep, since most of you (except @ptatohed) will be in bed sleeping like angelic/mafiosic cherubs. 

Note that your vote only counts if you are playing and not yet eliminated. If there is a tie for most votes, I will pick one of the voted users at random. If there are no votes, I will pick a person at random (i.e. role will not matter) to eliminate; suffice it to say it’s in both groups’ best interest to vote for at least one person.

For reference, the players in this round are:

@RBHeadge PE

@tj_PE

@NikR

@ChebyshevII_PE

@ChaosMuppetPE

@vhab49_PE

@chart94

@ptatohed

@JayKay0914

If you have any questions, or you would like me to tell you which players are still standing, tag me and let me know!

The lynch mobbing will start tomorrow morning, 8/6/19!

Good luck to all of you.

• Like 2