EB Mafia - Page 352 - Games - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
ChebyshevII PE

EB Mafia

Farewell, friends...

tenor.gif

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

After the bombed recliner is cleaned up, the studio audience is allowed in the building. The recliners were taken away earlier in the day by the bomb squad, who decided that they were all a danger to the studio audience.  @tj_PE bounces onto the stage, which has been rearranged to accommodate the comfortable couches. “Hey-o, everyone, I hope you’re ready to turn in your socks and get ready for your next design challenge - SWIMWEAR!!!!” @tj_PE jumps up and down excitedly, clapping her hands. “Oooh, and I have your scores from the first round here - the top three knitters are @Will.I.Am PE, @chart94, and @Roarbark, in that order! You’ve gotta be in the first three places to get a prize! So, go ahead and drop your socks off with the judges, and I’ll unveil your materials for the swimwear design!” @tj_PE waves her arms in the direction of @vhab49_PE and @leggo PE, who are too busy taking selfies at the moment to pay attention to the competition. 

@tj_PE shoos all of you to drop off your socks, and heads over to a table covered with a cloth. Pulling it off the table with flair, she shows all of you what your materials will be. Mohair and silk laceweight await the contestants at the table, as well as an assortment of twine and paracord. All of you look uneasily at each other, but then go to gather up materials. 

Soft chatter from the audience goes on while each of you sketches up your design. @JayKay PE casts on first, a determined look on her face. @Chattaneer PE casts on just behind @JayKay PE, peeking out at her from under his eyelashes as he mouths numbers. @chart94 gets up to grab some extra colors, then plops down in the empty space RIGHT NEXT TO @RBHeadge PE. @RBHeadge PE gives him a weird look, gets up and sits near @Will.I.Am PE, who is trying to hide his project underneath his sketchbook. @RBHeadge PE sitting down on the otherwise empty couch jostles the sketchbook, and it slides off @Will.I.Am PE’s lap. The book hits the floor with a soft thump, pages scattering, and @RBHeadge PE hops off the couch to help @Will.I.Am PE pick it up. “Sorry about that mate, didn’t mean to - what’s this?” @Will.I.Am PE blanches, trying to snatch the pages out of @RBHeadge PE’s hands, but @RBHeadge PE is quicker than @Will.I.Am PE

“How did you know we were going to be doing swimwear tonight - and how did you know about the mohair?!” screeches @RBHeadge PE, standing now. @txjennah PE walks over, having heard the commotion and picks @Will.I.Am PE’s project up off the couch. “Um excuse me, but this is CROCHETED. Why are you crocheting during a knitting competition!?” @Will.I.Am PE rises, and not even bothering to explain himself, tries to bolt off the side of the stage. @JayKay PE stands up to block him, and he runs straight into the knitting needles she’s holding in front of her, impaling himself. @Will.I.Am PE spins, trying to head off in another direction, as @LyceeFruit PE rips the swift off the edge of the supply table and wields it like a bat, smacking @Will.I.Am PE in the face with the folded up wood. It sounds similar to a kendo stick being applied to @Will.I.Am PE’s face, at which point @Roarbark comes from behind @Will.I.Am PE and gives him a little sweet chin music as he turns from the impact of @LyceeFruit PE’s strike - @Roarbark’s foot connects with @Will.I.Am PE's chin, snapping his head up and back. Blood sprays from @Will.I.Am PE’s nose as his head comes back down, and he takes a second strike from @LyceeFruit PE and the swift, to the kidneys. @Will.I.Am PE goes down behind a couch, and @tj_PE is seen running for the lights at the side of the stage. The rest of the contestants descend on @Will.I.Am PE, and just before the stage goes black, @Will.I.Am PE’s severed arm comes flying from behind the couch. The audience is chanting, “BLOOD. BLOOD. BLOOD.” 

@Will.I.Am PE was mafia.

The remaining players are: @RBHeadge PE @txjennah PE @LyceeFruit PE @JayKay PE @chart94 @squaretaper LIT AF PE @ChebyshevII PE @Roarbark @Chattaneer PE

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Will.I.Am PE said:

Farewell, friends...

tenor.gif

Cute, but evil. 

Always knew @LyceeFruit PE would kill someone with a piece of wood!

OMG. this got violent! Glad we took out a Mafioso. I also love that I was the one noticing that @Will.I.Am PE was crocheting. HOW DARE YOU

also, knitting with silk sounds like a nightmare.

3 minutes ago, MadamPirate PE said:

@Roarbark channeling Shawn Michaels there gave me a future idea for a wrestling themed Mafia game...

Didn't / don't know who that is, so any channelization (woooo, enviros!!!) is not on purpose. 

Edited by Roarbark

4 minutes ago, txjennah PE said:

OMG. this got violent! Glad we took out a Mafioso. I also love that I was the one noticing that @Will.I.Am PE was crocheting. HOW DARE YOU

also, knitting with silk sounds like a nightmare.

A silk blended with something isn't bad, but plain silk is definitely not my favorite. 

8 minutes ago, Roarbark said:

Didn't / don't know who that is, so any channelization (woooo, enviros!!!) is not on purpose. 

Shawn_Michaels_bio.jpg

11 minutes ago, MEtoEE said:

Always knew @LyceeFruit PE would kill someone with a piece of wood!

Revenge of the woodchipped

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, LyceeFruit PE said:

Revenge of the woodchipped

Not going to lie, I was wondering how @MadamPirate PE was going to get a wood chipper into a knitting competition, if there was any serious attempt at voting you off.

• Like 1

There is a pretty disturbing crowd watching the knitting competition.

4 minutes ago, Chattaneer PE said:

They got hooked on the aired murder-themed bachelor that was released last season.  They were excited to be an in-studio audience!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Will.I.Am PE said:

Farewell, friends...

"Friends"

You don't have any friends in this town, scumbag.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, JayKay PE said:

Not going to lie, I was wondering how @MadamPirate PE was going to get a wood chipper into a knitting competition, if there was any serious attempt at voting you off.

I mean there's still time for it to appear! But yeah I'm really curious how a woodchipper will be brought in to this 

26 minutes ago, Chattaneer PE said:

"Friends"

You don't have any friends in this town, scumbag.

Truth, as LyceeFruit taught me.

• fudgey 1

6 minutes ago, MEtoEE said:

Truth, as LyceeFruit taught me.

herewego.gif

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, ChebyshevII PE said:

Cheb has worked 66 hours and counting this week on a plant startup.

Go to 105 on the reactor.

image.png.5b1b4b2c1e26f7e1cb74ccb05c47e881.png

As each of you arrives at the studio this morning, you can see that the bomb squad has been called out, yet again. Opening the back door, you can hear poor @tj_PE crying again. "Why is someone trying to ruin such a great contest? And why do people keep DYING!?"

One of the production assistants does a silent headcount, then counts on his fingers and nods with a grim look on his face. "You guys are going to have to hang out backstage, but you can't go in the dressing rooms, and you can't go out on stage." The group starts to protest and he shakes his head. "Not my rules, sorry." Ignoring him, @JayKay PE heads back towards the dressing rooms. "Sorry, but a girl's gotta go when a girl's gotta go."

Moments later, you all hear screaming from where @JayKay PE headed off to - and the group races over toward the sound. The bomb squad is over there, picking up bits of @squaretaper LIT AF PE, and checking the rest of the dressing rooms for bombs. @JayKay PE's scream cuts out and she faints on the floor. "I saw a first aid kit near the supply station, I'll go get it," volunteers @LyceeFruit PE

A few seconds after she dashes off, the group hears more screaming from @LyceeFruit PE's direction. @Chattaneer PE volunteers to stay with the passed out @JayKay PE, and @RBHeadge PE leads the rest of you toward @LyceeFruit PE. She's standing behind the supply table, but something looks weird about the swift - maybe super bulky yarn has been placed on it? @LyceeFruit PE is looking back and forth between the ground and the swift, her own face going pale. She wobbles on her feet a moment, but doesn't go down. As @RBHeadge PE and the others round the supply table, they see @txjennah PE on the ground. Her abdomen has been sliced open, and it's not yarn on the swift, it's her intestines. @chart94 gags and tries not to vomit, as the others recoil. 

@squaretaper LIT AF PE was killed last night, and @txjennah PE was killed last night.

The remaining players are: @RBHeadge PE @LyceeFruit PE @JayKay PE @chart94 @ChebyshevII PE @Roarbark @Chattaneer PE

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

It's been good fam!  Keep going, townies!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chattaneer PE said:

Finally, someone noticed!