EB Mafia - Page 283 - Games - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
ChebyshevII PE

EB Mafia

47 minutes ago, blybrook PE said:

Seen in a local restaurant and had to laugh, then share:

e997058fcc886b10872cb285cee145ae.jpg

@tj_PE might say this post is verrrrrry suspish. Especially right before the mafia chooses who to kill

Edited by Roarbark
Edit: Deleted a unrelated image I accidentally attached (SFW, don't worry)
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, tj_PE said:

My ded bear fur suspects spickett, txjennah or jp

Lol you always suspect me no matter what. I was Mafia last round anyway.

Moving a little slow today/I have a couple of early morning meetings on my plate.  If I can't write anything in the next hour or so, want to let everyone know that @chart94 was killed by the mafia last night.

• Sad 3

9 hours ago, JayKay PE said:

@NikR_PE was a normal townsperson/contestant

The remaining players are:

@jean15paul_PE, @blybrook PE, @Roarbark, @chart94, @txjennah PE, @Spickett, @RBHeadge PE, @vhab49_PE, and @MadamPirate

DANG! Sorry about that @NikR_PE, I really didn't think you we're mafia but didn't have a choice since we were tied up.

Do we know how many mafia there are?

There's at least one maybe two? 

Game Analysis Update

There has been a derth of public useful information this round. We haven't had anything useful since the round that @ChebyshevII PE was voted out. Despite the large number of players, there aren't many high-turnout votes, and votes are spread around.

My analysis will have to focus on non-public information.

The cop is still alive. The cop discovered that @ChebyshevII PE was mafia on day 2. A proxy was employed to help whip up enough votes to vote him out.  @leggo PE voted for @ChebyshevII PE , @tj_PE was held in reserve to vote at the last minute in case it was needed. It wasn't. The proxy was not nightkilled so @leggo PEand @tj_PE were considered trusted but unverified townies. They were kept informed throughout the game in a compartmentalized PM thread.

Meanwhile the cop was verifying several people are townies. The following players are known through investigation to be safe  @chart94, @RBHeadge PE, @MadamPirate, @vhab49_PE, @Roarbark. Any of these players, and @tj_PE and @leggo PE, can verify what I am saying is correct. This is certainly more than the number of mafia in the game so don't bother with the "tHi5 i5 a MafIA pl@t" defense.

To be clear, a vote for @RBHeadge PE, @MadamPirate, @vhab49_PE, @Roarbark now shows that you are mafia.

This leaves four players who have unknown roles: @Spickett, @txjennah PE, @blybrook PE, @jean15paul_PE.

There are 2-3 mafia members remaining. So there are 1 or 2 townie members on that list of four players. They know who they are.

The cop has one remaining investigation. Who should the cop investigate tonight?

Edited by RBHeadge PE
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, chart94 said:

I am confused. 

^^^ This was originally a vote for NikR until chart edited it to say "I am confused"

10 hours ago, chart94 said:

No Im voting for @txjennah PE

10 hours ago, MadamPirate said:

I’m feeling like a follower again. @JayKay PEi vote for @NikR_PE

10 hours ago, MadamPirate said:

@JayKay PE I’m changing to @txjennah PE  they want me out baaaaad.

I originally thought it was real hinky that both Chart and MadamPirate made votes for NikR and then changed them moments later. I thought I was on to something up until chart got murdered...

7 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Game Analysis Update

There has been a derth of public useful information this round. We haven't had anything useful since the round that @ChebyshevII PE was voted out. Despite the large number of players, there aren't many high-turnout votes, and votes are spread around.

The cop is still alive. The cop discovered that @ChebyshevII PE was mafia on day 2. A proxy was employed to help whip up enough votes to vote him out.  @leggo PE voted for @ChebyshevII PE , @tj_PE was held in reserve to vote at the last minute in case it was needed. It wasn't. The proxy was not nightkilled so @leggo PEand @tj_PE were considered trusted but unverified townies. They were kept informed throughout the game in a compartmentalized PM thread.

Meanwhile the cop was verifying several people are townies. The following players are known through investigation to be safe  @chart94, @RBHeadge PE, @MadamPirate, @vhab49_PE, @Roarbark. Any of these players, and @tj_PE and @leggo PE, can verify what I am saying is correct. This is certainly more than the number of mafia in the game so don't bother with the "tHi5 i5 a MafIA pl@t" defense.

To be clear, a vote for @RBHeadge PE, @MadamPirate, @vhab49_PE, @Roarbark now shows that you are mafia.

This leaves four players who have unknown roles: @Spickett, @txjennah PE, @blybrook PE, @jean15paul_PE.

There are 2-3 mafia members remaining. So there are 1 or 2 townie members on that list of four players. They know who they are.

The cop has one remaining investigation. Who should the cop investigate tonight?

Dang, Nice!!! I'm glad someone knows whats going on. Investigate me. I've been the target of a lot of split votes and this will confirm my role.

1 minute ago, chart94 said:

Sister was in Hawaii and brought me back one of these bad boys. @Roarbark I figured you would appreciate it!!855ED094-7D33-4246-A2C4-AAA8E032178D.thumb.jpeg.2850d110f763a36db2bd5ff56ae505a1.jpeg

Dude, is it Friday already?

3 minutes ago, ChebyshevII PE said:

Dude, is it Friday already?

For me yes! off until next week, remote work one day then off for two more!

2 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

I was kicking off Operation: Narwhal.

credit: @Roarbark

Ahh. Well, sorry for badgering you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There is a lot of nostalgia going on right now in this thread, and I approve.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ChebyshevII PE said:

My legs, shoulders, and triceps are all but inoperable today.

Using that new weight set ehhh?!?!?

12 minutes ago, chart94 said:

Using that new weight set ehhh?!?!?

Yes sir. I thought initially, "I'm going to work out every day," but it's turned into working out every other day (which is probably a good thing).

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ChebyshevII PE said:

My legs, shoulders, and triceps are all but inoperable today.

You did it right.

My approach to leg day is: you didn't work out hard enough if you can walk out of the gyn under your own power.

4 minutes ago, ChebyshevII PE said:

Yes sir. I thought initially, "I'm going to work out every day," but it's turned into working out every other day (which is probably a good thing).

Are you doing full body every other day? Or a different muscle group(s) every other day?

31 minutes ago, JayKay PE said:

There is a lot of nostalgia going on right now in this thread, and I approve.

I like how this is basically the unofficial spam thread, with a couple of accusations hurled at the other here and there.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Are you doing full body every other day? Or a different muscle group(s) every other day?

So far my routine has been:

Day 1: Chest and Biceps

Day 3: Legs and Shoulders

Day 5: Upper Back and Triceps

I’ve read that it’s best to wait to train the same muscle groups for at least 48 hours. So far so good.

5 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

My approach to leg day is: you didn't work out hard enough if you can walk out of the gyn under your own power.

Yeah, it was certainly a chore to make it up the stairs. Lunges killed me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Game Analysis Update

awesome. Finally some clarity and direction for the townies.

Hey im so proud of you buddy @ChebyshevII PE!!!! It will take a few weeks but pretty soon you will feel weird/guilty if you miss a day and it will become a habit to keep going! 

LUNGES ARE THE DEVILS WORKOUT!!! lol i hate THOSE with a passion!!!

• Haha 1