EB Mafia - Page 144 - Games - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards

14 minutes ago, PeeWee said:

I know I'm not part of the round, but I got word from the cop as a CI:

@vhab49_PE is a townie

@ChebyshevII PE might be the doc

Others that were investigated were townies, now they're dead! The cop only has one investigation left and needs it to count.

I'm not releasing the name of the cop, yet...

My guess for the next to investigate is either @NikR or @Audi driver, P.E..

1 minute ago, tj_PE said:

why would you give the mafia that information if it was true??? suspicioussssssssssss

I don't know if I trust CI's anyway.  They can be bad blood.

1 hour ago, blybrook PE said:

Damnit! First vhab_pe doesn't vote today and now a townie gets lynched.

We gotta get the mafia outta our town!

Vhab_pe forgets to vote most days.  Vhab is very sucky at this game. Sigh.

I don't understand the "might be the doc statement". I guess I don't understand what the cop learns from investigation. He (or she) doesn't get definitive confirmation of the person's role?

6 hours ago, jean15paul_PE said:

I don't understand the "might be the doc statement". I guess I don't understand what the cop learns from investigation. He (or she) doesn't get definitive confirmation of the person's role?

When the cop investigates all they find out is if they're a 'normal' townie or a 'special' townie.  Special townie includes mafia, the cop, or the doctor (sniff), and may potentially include the village drunk, when we decide to start using that role.

As for me, I am a ghost.  Gone with the wind.  So I guess you could call me a special townie.

The mafia killed @blybrook PE during the night. His mangled body was found in the bear habitat of the local zoo.

(half-assed phoned-in) story is mine. Don't look for hints. I need caffeine this morning.

The remaining players are:

@ChebyshevII PE @tj_PE @vhab49_PE @Audi driver, P.E. @NikR 

• Sad 5

I knew I shouldn't have eaten the extra moose steaks last night.

• Sad 2
  • fudgey 2

2 hours ago, JayKay0914 said:

When the cop investigates all they find out is if they're a 'normal' townie or a 'special' townie.  Special townie includes mafia, the cop, or the doctor (sniff), and may potentially include the village drunk, when we decide to start using that role.

As for me, I am a ghost.  Gone with the wind.  So I guess you could call me a special townie.

Ouch. Not knowing the difference between cop and mafia seems like a big challenge.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jean15paul_PE said:

Ouch. Not knowing the difference between cop and mafia seems like a big challenge.

It does make it odd to determine the players roll. It becomes a guessing game unless you decide to reveal your own roll.

If I still could logically think about some of the posts, the mafia members have essentially revealed themselves in the past 24 hours...  AVENGE ME!

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, tj_PE said:

Did we fuck it up? 

We done did. :(

• fudgey 1

34 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Nooner update:

@vhab49_PE 1 vote (tj)

Fine, @RBHeadge PE:  I , a townie publicly outed as a townie yesterday, vote for @tj_PE.  If she were a townie she would not vote for me, KNOWING THATI AM INDEED A TOWNIE.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, blybrook PE said:

It does make it odd to determine the players roll. It becomes a guessing game unless you decide to reveal your own roll.

If I still could logically think about some of the posts, the mafia members have essentially revealed themselves in the past 24 hours...  AVENGE ME!

THEY DID REVEAL THEMSELF.  MY GHOSTLY KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT I AM/WAS LETS ME PRETTY MUCH KNOW WHO THE MAFIA ARE.

And you guys should know I wasn't mafia and wouldn't knowingly lie about this, because I was killed during the night.

I was not mafia, but, you know, it's the tradition of the game for JK to die on the first day.  :old-025:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, leggo PE said:

Guys, @tj_PE is a townie. There's no way she's not. So my DEDly suspicion is on @vhab49_PE.

I agree because leggo tj and bly were the ones that voted out the mafia. And 2 of these 3 were dedded at night.

6 minutes ago, leggo PE said:

Guys, @tj_PE is a townie. There's no way she's not. So my DEDly suspicion is on @vhab49_PE.

I AM NOT MAFIA. 

I won't be around at all this weekend. But if y'all want to play, I'm good w/ it.

@Arbys dude I am voting for @ChebyshevII PE again, but not because of the name thing, but because I do think he's mafia this round. And also because of the name thing.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1