Engineer Boards

@leggo PE where are you? are you mafia? 

20 minutes ago, tj_PE said:

@vhab49_PE are you mafia again? 

No.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, tj_PE said:

Hm. @NikR are you mafia?

I wish. It would be less stressful. But no.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jean15paul said:

@RBHeadge PE I vote for @tj_PE. She's asking too many questions

Rude. I ask these questions every round. 

@jean15paul are you mafia? 

@RBHeadge PE i vote for @jean15paul unless noted otherwise.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, tj_PE said:

Rude. I ask these questions every round. 

@jean15paul are you mafia? 

@RBHeadge PE i vote for @jean15paul unless noted otherwise.

Nope I'm not mafia. It is definitely less stressful to be mafia.

I just figured I'd come in fast and hot this time. Especially since I'm too busy to participate a lot.

I think it is less stressful to be a townie. I have been mafia once total, and I hated it. I'm not a good liar. No worries, I don't take it personally, just firing back because that's all i've got suspicion wise so far. 

Mafia is way more stress than any other role. It's pretty easy the first day or two, but it really goes up before and during the endgame.

2 hours ago, tj_PE said:

@leggo PE where are you? are you mafia? 

The answer is no. I have only been mafia one sole, victorious time. That was a few rounds ago.

I also agree, being mafia was way more stressful than being a regular townie. I've also never been the doctor or the cop... Not sure how stressful those roles are.

2 hours ago, tj_PE said:

@blybrook PE what about you? you mafia?

Only redneck mafia, but that doesn't count in this game

I hated being mafia and I hated being the cop.  They were both horrible.  I like being a townsperson, because then I get to attempt to guess as opposed to lying to people.

• Like 1

Just now, blybrook PE said:

Only redneck mafia, but that doesn't count in this game

What about 36mafia?

17 minutes ago, JayKay0914 said:

I hated being mafia and I hated being the cop.  They were both horrible.  I like being a townsperson, because then I get to attempt to guess as opposed to lying to people.

See. I enjoyed lying to people which is why my favorite was and continues to be being a townie.

8 minutes ago, Audi driver, P.E. said:

See. I enjoyed lying to people which is why my favorite was and continues to be being a townie.

suspicious. 

@Audi driver, P.E. are you mafia?

Yeah I loved being mafia because (1) you know who all your friends and enemies are, and (2) lying to people is fun :) ... hahaha
I don't like being a regular townie this time because of all the uncertainty. Being the doctor was just like being a regular townie to me because I didn't trust anyone enough to tell them I was the doctor. Being the cop seems like it would be cool because over time you find out who to trust.

21 minutes ago, blybrook PE said:

WTF is 36mafia? 

Sorry, Three 6 Mafia = hip hop group from the early 90s.  My age is showing.  sry.

@Audi driver, P.E. Since you were obviously not lying then, you are obvs mafia this round.

4 minutes ago, JayKay0914 said:

Sorry, Three 6 Mafia = hip hop group from the early 90s.  My age is showing.  sry.

@Audi driver, P.E. Since you were obviously not lying then, you are obvs mafia this round.

Good to know.  @arbysdude I vote for this @Audi driver, P.E. guy that is mafia, obvs.

16 minutes ago, tj_PE said:

suspicious. 

@Audi driver, P.E. are you mafia?

Is yes, the answer you're looking for, or wanting? Because no. No I amn't

Edited by Audi driver, P.E.

6 minutes ago, JayKay0914 said:

I was never a big fan of three-six, but I knew what you were talking about. 

37 minutes ago, jean15paul said:

Yeah I loved being mafia because (1) you know who all your friends and enemies are, and (2) lying to people is fun :) ... hahaha
I don't like being a regular townie this time because of all the uncertainty. Being the doctor was just like being a regular townie to me because I didn't trust anyone enough to tell them I was the doctor. Being the cop seems like it would be cool because over time you find out who to trust.

It was great the round you could ask three questions, and didn't have to wait to ask one  each day, I sucessfully guessed all three of the not regular townsfolk that were not me... then promptly got deded, so could not act on it.

13 minutes ago, vhab49_PE said:

It was great the round you could ask three questions, and didn't have to wait to ask one  each day, I sucessfully guessed all three of the not regular townsfolk that were not me... then promptly got deded, so could not act on it.

You didn't do a ghost situation?

23 minutes ago, JayKay0914 said:

You didn't do a ghost situation?

I may have... as that was before the once ded no share rule was enacted.  Honestly, I don't remember, it was round 1 or 2.

6 minutes ago, vhab49_PE said:

I may have... as that was before the once ded no share rule was enacted.  Honestly, I don't remember, it was round 1 or 2.

It was round 2. I got ded'd the first night. You were still alive the next day and trying to figure out if I was the doctor or not - I was. The mafia were picked off in the next two lynchings. I thought you survived that round?