EB Mafia - Page 127 - Games - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards

Recommended Posts

Just now, RBHeadge PE said:

@NikR to help save everyone's Friday and weekend, you might as well do the cointoss(es) now for tomorrow evening and possibly Saturday night.

I am ok with it. If all the remaining players agree to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Roarbark said:

I want to laugh react because of the NCEES comment, but then there's the part about murdering the doctor...

Technically, we could just run them out of town.... and save on the murder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RBHeadge PE said:

@NikR to help save everyone's Friday and weekend, you might as well do the cointoss(es) now for tomorrow evening and possibly Saturday night.

I don't get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NikR said:

Do you know any who make PE licences?

This

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vhab49_PE said:

I don't get it.

1 person gets murdered tonight. 

Then it's 2v2 mafia to townie Lynch. Coin toss for win, or for 1 mafia death. LYNCH
Mafia murders 1 more townie at night.
Then its 1v1 Lynch coin toss for win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vhab49_PE said:

Technically, we could just run them out of town.... and save on the murder.

I'm cool with joining the mafia too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Roarbark said:

1 person gets murdered tonight. 

Then it's 2v2 mafia to townie Lynch. Coin toss for win, or for 1 mafia death. LYNCH
Mafia murders 1 more townie at night.
Then its 1v1 Lynch coin toss for win.

But once the number of mafia equals number of townies, mafia wins, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vhab49_PE said:

But once the number of mafia equals number of townies, mafia wins, right?

Negative.  When mafia outnumber the townies mafia wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NikR said:

Negative.  When mafia outnumber the townies mafia wins.

Sweet.  

Is that a rule change?

Hmm, must not be.... but I thought that was how the last game the mafia won ended, the mafia and townies were equal.

Edited by vhab49_PE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, vhab49_PE said:

But once the number of mafia equals number of townies, mafia wins, right?

Are you thinking of the last round? It was tied post lynch, with the doctor dead. The mafia was guaranteed a nightkill and would win in the morning. It was sped up for convenience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RBHeadge PE said:

Are you thinking of the last round? It was tied post lynch, with the doctor dead. The mafia was guaranteed a nightkill and would win in the morning. It was sped up for convenience.

ahh, perhaps that is what I am thinking.  I tend to lose focus byt the end of the week.  I blame my kids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, chart94 said:

Read my upcoming memoir

B8838E66-288A-4BB0-83EC-EFC9B3CC6D47.jpeg

Can I just say this is being under appreciated right now 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted I’m bumping my own post... kinda sad now that I think about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, NikR said:

I am ok with it. If all the remaining players agree to it.

I'm good either way.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm good either way.  Should be able to play one more round before heading back into the field for a few days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, chart94 said:

Can I just say this is being under appreciated right now 😂

I ignore art by criminals. (technically that's a lie, cause some graffiti is beautiful)

@NikR I'm okay with a fast forward.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, blybrook PE said:

I'm good either way.  Should be able to play one more round before heading back into the field for a few days.

I think a solid chunk of us are out of the office next week too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets continue as usual tomorrow. If we head towards a coinflip again then we can expidite to skip weekend play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jean15paul said:

Getting killed kinda sucks, but all that exposition felt good. 😀

 

@ChebyshevII PE @leggo PE will y'all show me around the afterlife? Where do the nerds hang out? And why do we spell it "ded"?

Wow thanks for forgetting that I'm ded too. Rude 

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to help you guysssssss

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbh I didn't know any facts and still don't. 

  • fudgey 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But imma stand by chart and vhab 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...