EB Mafia - Page 123 - Games - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, ChebyshevII PE said:

It was last game. (Even though I was terribly wrong)

that wasn't a poke at anyone in particular. The whole group has some comically weird rules.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Roarbark said:

Yeah.... that would be a lie*. We've pmed, but very little this game, and with no mention of ^^^. 

*EDIT: Wait... I actually did ask him that, one time, immediately after he asked me what my role was. Not sure if that counts as "pushing pretty hard"... 

@NikR I vote for @jean15paul in case I don't get a chance to later. 

Revising my prior message, and re-posting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Roarbark said:

Yeah.... that would be a lie*. We've pmed, but very little this game, and with no mention of ^^^. 

*EDIT: Wait... I actually did ask him that, one time, immediately after he asked me what my role was. Not sure if that counts as "pushing pretty hard"... 

@NikR I vote for @jean15paul in case I don't get a chance to later. 

 

3 hours ago, tj_PE said:

for some reason i wanna say vhab and roar who is eternally mafia

but then jean15paul seems to be trying to convince people of something? and rb hasn't analyzed yet this round? 

so

basically anybody left could be mafia.

I must admit, it's not strong evidence. But my 20% suspicion of Roarbark is better than my 0% suspicion of anyone else. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by jean15paul
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm guessing that Roar and RB are mafia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jean15paul said:

I'm guessing that Roar and RB are mafia

I got nothing on Roar, but I’ve already publicly stated that RB is clean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RBHeadge PE said:

that wasn't a poke at anyone in particular. The whole group has some comically weird rules.

I know, I know. I just like kicking myself, apparently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ChebyshevII PE said:

I got nothing on Roar, but I’ve already publicly stated that RB is clean.

If reports are accurate, 

@vhab49_PE a/b/c

@RBHeadge PE townie

@chart94 a/b/c

@blybrook PE townie

@Roarbark a

@jean15paul b

I don't think @jean15paul would accuse a fellow maf, so if he's maf, @Roarbark is not. and vice versa. So options are 

A) vhab and roar or chart and roar

B) vhab and jean15 or chart and jean15

C) vhab and chart

So I would vote for either jean15 or roar tonight? IDK DONT DED ANYONE ON MY ACCOUNT PLS

 

Edited by tj_PE
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Allow me to help the winnowing process.

@ChebyshevII PE was the cop.

On the first day, he investigate me. He discovered that I am a normal townie and started a PM conversation with me that evening - revealing that he was the cop and investigated me etc etc. The next day he investigated @blybrook PE, discovering that he too is a regular townie. Bly was invited to the conversation last-evening.

Cheby and Bly can corroborate my story; with the exception that Cheby can't actually confirm that he was the cop (because of the rules).

With this new information. The narrows the potential field down to:

jean, roar, vhab, and chart.

Two of which are mafia.

Everyone has been quiet this round, so there isn't a whole lot of other inferences to be made. Anything else I post would be purely circumstantial.

 

I forgot about that... Hm. Is this right

@Ranger1316  (regular townie)
@vhab49_PE 
@tj_PE (killed by mafia)
@RBHeadge PE (claimed to be townie by cop investigation)
@blybrook PE (claimed to be townie by cop investigation by RB)
@chart94 
@jean15paul (I know I'm innocent, but you may not believe me) :)
@Roarbark 
@leggo PE (regular townie)
@ChebyshevII PE (killed by mafia, claimed to be cop by RB)

 

Edited by jean15paul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also suspect that Either bly or rb will be murdered in the night because the mafia won't want to decrease their potential number of accused

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^ Looks right to me.  Dang meetings nearly all day so far.  My vote will be delayed until after the next telecon finishes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tj_PE said:

If reports are accurate, 

@vhab49_PE a/b

@RBHeadge PE townie

@chart94 a/b

@blybrook PE townie

@Roarbark a

@jean15paul b

I don't think @jean15paul would accuse a fellow maf, so if he's maf, @Roarbark is not. and vice versa. So options are 

A) vhab and roar or chart and roar

B) vhab and jean15 or chart and jean15

So I would vote for either jean15 or roar tonight? IDK DONT DED ANYONE ON MY ACCOUNT PLS

 

That's logical. Me or Roar would seem to give a 50-50 shot, unless we're both townies and are completely off base. Using you approach you can't really say me and Roar are a/b. We're probably not both mafia, but we could both be townies.
This game is hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tj_PE said:

I also suspect that Either bly or rb will be murdered in the night because the mafia won't want to decrease their potential number of accused

If the doc hasn't been off'd yet, then maybe they'll save a townie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jean15paul said:

That's logical. Me or Roar would seem to give a 50-50 shot, unless we're both townies and are completely off base. Using you approach you can't really say me and Roar are a/b. We're probably not both mafia, but we could both be townies.
This game is hard.

tru

amend to 

C) chart and vhab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, blybrook PE said:

If the doc hasn't been off'd yet, then maybe they'll save a townie

hopefully the right one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

comes back from dentist

Hey guys what did I miss while I was...

sees lots of logic statements and accusations

ohh, this might take a while

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RBHeadge PE said:

comes back from dentist

Hey guys what did I miss while I was...

sees lots of logic statements and accusations

ohh, this might take a while

when you don't spell it all out for us, this is what we're left with. you should have spent your time at the dentist more efficiently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WAIT @RBHeadge PE went to the dentist. probably got gold teeth. def mafia. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tj_PE said:

WAIT @RBHeadge PE went to the dentist. probably got gold teeth. def mafia. 

Gold teeth, HA!  

My telecon in 10 minutes is with a representative of the lead/zinc mine.  Fresh lead, can't beat it!  Redneck Mafia for life!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, tj_PE said:

If reports are accurate, 

@vhab49_PE a/b/c

@RBHeadge PE townie

@chart94 a/b/c

@blybrook PE townie

@Roarbark a

@jean15paul b

I don't think @jean15paul would accuse a fellow maf, so if he's maf, @Roarbark is not. and vice versa. So options are 

A) vhab and roar or chart and roar

B) vhab and jean15 or chart and jean15

C) vhab and chart

So I would vote for either jean15 or roar tonight? IDK DONT DED ANYONE ON MY ACCOUNT PLS

 

Why wouldn't your nonexistent vote be for @vhab49_PE? It looks like she's a confirmed mafia per this list?

Edited by leggo PE
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, I had a dentist appointment today too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, leggo PE said:

Why wouldn't your nonexistent vote be for @vhab49_PE? It looks like she's a confirmed cop per this list?

cop?

i thought the cop was ded

options a and b have non vhab options within the options

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dammit people, I'm supposed to be working. Stop making this game so dang interesting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...