tenor.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, chart94 said:

Everyone left in this thread

tenor.gif

777BFDA8-8CCF-4B30-9EBC-CDA0096FF085.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • fudgey 1

guys, i promise I'm not mafia. I kept backtracking because I didn't know if I was allowed to say one way or another LOL

SO WHO DO WE VOTE NOW

1 hour ago, tj_PE said:

I wish I was that clever. If I was mafia I voted to kill one of my people!

If I were affiliated with a certain group of unlicensed business professionals which perform certain less than tactful transactions, voting off one of my fellow members to throw off the coppers is exactly what I would do.

@ChebyshevII_PE for the real deal, I vote for NikR. Its gotta be him. He even has a Chicagoish location and er'body knows that mobsters come from Chicago.

• Haha 1

I've been in training!  What's nuts is, I want to be killed and I've made it this far and still really have no idea how this game is played.  Am I supposed to start caring about that at some point?  Please tell me the answer is "it doesn't matter at this point". 

2 minutes ago, Audi driver, P.E. said:

I've been in training!  What's nuts is, I want to be killed and I've made it this far and still really have no idea how this game is played.  Am I supposed to start caring about that at some point?  Please tell me the answer is "it doesn't matter at this point". 

It definitely matters.

Ok. Since it matters I'm voting for the Arby's dude.  And I assume that's a valid vote. But sorry Arbys dude. I don't know what voting for you means at this point. Do you die if I vote for you? My last vote apparently didn't kill anyone. I just want to be killed really. Hope this helps.

Edited by Audi driver, P.E.
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, tj_PE said:

I think @Roarbark and @Audi driver, P.E. have been suspiciously quiet today. make sure you tag @Audi driver, P.E. a lot because he likes it.

@tj_PE Give me a break, it's still early in the pacific ocean. Every time I log in I have to read through 2 pages of town hall records to get caught up.

@NikR I think I'm with you... tj would have to be pretty damn clever to stage that. (Not ruling it out).

But Re: RBHeadge's... "We know there is one cop and one mafia remaining." How do we know that? Insider knowledge perhaps?.... 

Edited by Roarbark
  • Haha 2

Just now, Audi driver, P.E. said:

Ok. Since it matters I'm voting for the Arby's dude.  And I assume that's a valid vote.

Darn, making my job that much harder...

@RBHeadge PE it is.

• fudgey 1

...Arby's Dude??

Sorry RB, (Ohhhhh). Thanks for all your vigilance in the April 2018 release, but unless something changes my mind before cutoff (assuming we can change vote if so?), @ChebyshevII_PE I'm voting for @RBHeadge PE.

11 minutes ago, Audi driver, P.E. said:

Ok. Since it matters I'm voting for the Arby's dude.  And I assume that's a valid vote. But sorry Arbys dude. I don't know what voting for you means at this point. Do you die if I vote for you? My last vote apparently didn't kill anyone. I just want to be killed really. Hope this helps.

Voting means you want him killed off at the end of the day (6pm). Person with the most votes is booted.

Edited by ChebyshevII_PE

1 minute ago, Roarbark said:

assuming we can change vote if so? @ChebyshevII_PE

Yes, as long as it’s before 6pm pdt. And please, make it clear for me so I don’t have to guess and possibly mess things up (*cough* @Audi driver, P.E. *cough*)

If i were mafia, would i really run the numbers from a villagers persepective, and announce them to all the forum?

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Roarbark said:

...Arby's Dude??

Sorry RB, (Ohhhhh). 

Yeah, that took a minute for me to figure it out too.

1 hour ago, AlmostSE said:

If I were affiliated with a certain group of unlicensed business professionals which perform certain less than tactful transactions, voting off one of my fellow members to throw off the coppers is exactly what I would do.

so, who are you voting for, then? ;) 

54 minutes ago, Roarbark said:

@tj_PE Give me a break, it's still early in the pacific ocean. Every time I log in I have to read through 2 pages of town hall records to get caught up. LOL SORRYYYYYYYY

@NikR I think I'm with you... tj would have to be pretty damn clever to stage that. (Not ruling it out). I WISH I WAS! Maybe next time :)

But Re: RBHeadge's... "We know there is one cop and one mafia remaining." How do we know that? Insider knowledge perhaps?.... He thought he read it somewhere, nullified and inaccurate.

1 hour ago, RBHeadge PE said:

If i were mafia, would i really run the numbers from a villagers persepective, and announce them to all the forum?

😁. You're an engineer, you've can't help but flex your calcs. 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Roarbark said:

😁. You're an engineer, you've can't help but flex your calcs. 

I can't disagee with that logic.

@ChebyshevII_PE

I vote @Audi driver, P.E.. He has a deathwish anyway, time to put him out of his misery.

• Like 1