• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling Transportation References

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Route420PE

Reaction score
I just got notification from NCEES that I passed the PE exam of April 2019 so I want to sell some books as listed below. 

1) Highway Capacity Manual 6th Edition( 3 binder set): A Guide for Multimodal Mobility Analysis: $220  (I bought it from TRB book store with the full price of $250+shipping)

2) MUTCD, 209 edition that works for the PE: $25 (I bought it from ITE book store with the full price of $35+shipping)

3) PE Civil Reference Manual Fifthteen Edition (should still be good for the PE this year): $ 150 (I bought it from Amazon with the price of $195),

4) Transportation Depth Six-Minute Problem for the PE Civil Exam Six edition: $40 has markings. (I bought it from amazon last year for $100)

All the sale prices do not include shipping fees. The shipping charges could vary based on the weight of different books.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back