Every Test Taker I Know Passed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John QPE

Straight Outta Compton
Reaction score
Word on the street is that this was the easiest exam of all time. 

Change my mind.

75% pass rate for MDM for april 2019 😳

Glad I took it now instead of when it changes to computer based

Considering the fact that the exam I took almost 1800 people took it and 50% failed you have been proven wrong.  But I guess that was an improvement from last October when there was a fail rate of 57%.

Word on the street is that this was the easiest exam of all time. 

Change my mind.
I saw one guy on here that got 47 right on the last one and 37 right on this one, so clearly it wasn't the easiest exam of all time at least to him!

Well if you circled any answers, I’d submit you took the wrong exam.
I would love to find out how many of those "A"s was actually correct, but I couldn't. I did the same thing for my FE exam on paper (last one in 2013) as well, "B" for AM and "C" for PM, also passed.

I would love to find out how many of those "A"s was actually correct, but I couldn't. I did the same thing for my FE exam on paper (last one in 2013) as well, "B" for AM and "C" for PM, also passed.
I read that NCEES distributes the exam answers to an equal distribution of A's, B's, C's, and D's so there is no advantage in guessing all A's for example.  Have no idea if this is actual correct though.   

I know a few that didn't pass in the Civil breadth. Transpo and WRE exams. 

Interesting enough, the 3 I knew who took the Construction Civil PM all passed. 

I read that NCEES distributes the exam answers to an equal distribution of A's, B's, C's, and D's so there is no advantage in guessing all A's for example.  Have no idea if this is actual correct though.   
I've heard that too. I have no idea if its correct. But if you've got a a minute left and a couple questions left to fill, it can't be any worse than just randomly picking 'C'.

4 people from my firm took the April 2019 exam and two of us passed.
Out of the 7 people I know who took it only 2 passed.

1/3 in Power

1/1 in Transpo

0/2 in WRE

and 0/1 in MMD

Only the Transpo guy had taken it before the rest of us were first timers (I think)

I've heard that too. I have no idea if its correct. But if you've got a a minute left and a couple questions left to fill, it can't be any worse than just randomly picking 'C'.
I literally had a minute left and 8-10 questions left to fill. Based on my answers from the other 30ish problems that I am confident with, "A" showed up only 2 times. Going for "A" is a no-brainer.

I literally had a minute left and 8-10 questions left to fill. Based on my answers from the other 30ish problems that I am confident with, "A" showed up only 2 times. Going for "A" is a no-brainer.
When I took my exam, I had a 10 total questions I had to guess on (did not know or ran out of time) and I tried to even my distribution of answers.  It was not a perfect distribution, but close to it.  I passed, but have no idea if that was due to "correct guessing".

Back