Recommend EET PE Review Class

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aduba

Reaction score
First time taker and passed April 2019 exam.

I took EET On-Demand review class for both Breadth and Depth portions of the test. I didn’t use any other reference materials except EET provided binders. EET review class is really a game changer for me, all the materials are aligned with the exam. I felt very comfortable for the morning portions of the exam, I was worried about I may not finish the exam on the given time, but I finish the exam way ahead of time and review my answers again. I was very confident on my morning exam.  The afternoon part was a little bit difficult but most of the questions were covered by EET review class and there wasn’t a surprise. In the afternoon part also, I didn’t encounter a time shortage. There were a few questions that wasn’t covered by the review class, but I wasn’t that much concerned because I know that I answered enough questions.

I really recommend EET review class for anyone who want to take PE exam, they will make your life easy because they will provide you all the materials you need for the exam. I also took my EIT review class with EET their materials are exam oriented and specific to the exam.

I highly recommend EET review class, they are the best.

Hey! First of all Congratulations on passing! I'm planning on taking the PE exam this October. I just checked the EET website. Is the class structured with HW? Im planning on registering for the On-Demand as well. How long does it take to get started studying? Also, How far in advance did you start studying? Thanks!

Hey! First of all Congratulations on passing! I'm planning on taking the PE exam this October. I just checked the EET website. Is the class structured with HW? Im planning on registering for the On-Demand as well. How long does it take to get started studying? Also, How far in advance did you start studying? Thanks!
@confusedpanda10 I also took the On-Demand AM and PM classes from EET, passed the Transportation exam on my first try, and would further highly recommend them as a review provider.

I started studying in late December for the April 2019 PE (so about three-four months). The class is structured with homework, which you can do at your own pace. I personally chose to review only those concepts I felt I was struggling with that were ALSO most likely to occur on the exam. The regular class is about 8-9 hours a week of lectures, with another few hours of homework or practice questions.

I focused my practice and homework time and also worked through solutions of problems I wasn't sure I understood (the answers are often included in the EET binders, or you can look them up).

What I liked about On Demand was that I could start early and then also watch some of the Live Webinar sessions after they were posted. This worked out very well for my schedule. In my opinion, you could easily just go through the past April 2019 webinars (all the material will already be available and posted right now!) and do your studying at your own pace. One of the reasons I chose On Demand was that I knew I'd be out of town for a few weeks and wouldn't be able to commit to a set or scheduled time. I still managed to keep up with the entire course, despite my scheduling constraints.

Definitely bring all the recommended references with you to the exam. There were only two I didn't use (one, because it seems NCEES might be phasing out some material, and two, because the copy of the Pedestrian Facilities guide I wanted had never been returned to the library...).

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
@confusedpanda10 I also took the On-Demand AM and PM classes from EET, passed the Transportation exam on my first try, and would further highly recommend them as a review provider.

I started studying in late December for the April 2019 PE (so about three-four months). The class is structured with homework, which you can do at your own pace. I personally chose to review only those concepts I felt I was struggling with that were ALSO most likely to occur on the exam. The regular class is about 8-9 hours a week of lectures, with another few hours of homework or practice questions.

I focused my practice and homework time and also worked through solutions of problems I wasn't sure I understood (the answers are often included in the EET binders, or you can look them up).

What I liked about On Demand was that I could start early and then also watch some of the Live Webinar sessions after they were posted. This worked out very well for my schedule. In my opinion, you could easily just go through the past April 2019 webinars (all the material will already be available and posted right now!) and do your studying at your own pace. One of the reasons I chose On Demand was that I knew I'd be out of town for a few weeks and wouldn't be able to commit to a set or scheduled time. I still managed to keep up with the entire course, despite my scheduling constraints.

Definitely bring all the recommended references with you to the exam. There were only two I didn't use (one, because it seems NCEES might be phasing out some material, and two, because the copy of the Pedestrian Facilities guide I wanted had never been returned to the library...).

Good luck!
Congratulations and thank you for your good comments. Is this the link of EET:http://www.eetusa.com/classes/civil-pe/depth/transportation? Can you please make sure ? 

@zsultana

That link is correct. I took both AM (Breadth) and PM (Depth) Transportation with EET. 

I found the resource binders invaluable and just the right amount of information.

Totally agree! I passed the exam in April 2019 mainly with the help of EET. I took the EET Transportation depth as I was having difficulties understanding the practice problems. I decided to try out EET, about 6 weeks before the exam, and it was a life savior. Mr. Samir is a great instructor, very thorough and excellent at responding in a timely manner.

I would 100% recommend taking the course!

Back