Looking to buy EET SE Binder....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PowerStroke79_PE

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy the EET SE Binder, Vertical or Lateral or Both. I have the Depth Structural for PE exam from EET, but I'm considering when to take the SE. 

Thanks, 

FYI, they don't sell the binders separate from the class and duplication is not allowed per the terms of the agreement with EET. It's a bummer, I know, but it's worth the investment once you decide when you're taking! 

FYI, they don't sell the binders separate from the class and duplication is not allowed per the terms of the agreement with EET. It's a bummer, I know, but it's worth the investment once you decide when you're taking! 
oh, yeah. of course, I don't mean to buy a duplicate. I think successful SE exam takers may want to part ways with their original  binder from EET. I don't mean to infer for someone to sell me a copy. I don't doubt the binder is worth the money, but I can't take the class right now as I just passed the PE exam and really need to get life in order before I commit to the lesson again. I thought I would post just in case. Thanks for the reply! I wish EET would sell the Binder alone. That would be great! 

It really would! But there is excellent value in the lectures and office hours too! Best of luck on your se journey and congrats on the recent PE pass! 

Back