Construction - PM (Your Toughest Catagories (results based)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wario

Reaction score
What are your top 3 worst pm categories (based on results)?

For me: 

1. Temporary Structures (On Average, I missed 5.5 out of 7), best score: 3/7

2. Construction Operations and Methods (I missed 4.5 out of 7), best score 5/7

3. Estimating Quantities (I missed 4.5 out of 7), best score 4/6

If any one has advice on where to find practice problems for these sections, or others for the PM, please list. Be specific if possible (author, publication, etc.)

Best Scores of all Categories of Exams Taken: 62/80, however, I can't seem to achieve it on the exam in one day! I can't be the only person this has happened to...right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you self study or did you sign up for a review class? When I got my PE, i used EET for the construction depth and had references from friends for morning topics. The EET binder was very organized and was my main go-to during the exam. In terms of review courses EET is a fraction of the cost of other courses,  but from posts on this site seems to be the most recommended/liked review course.

I've heard over and over again that Temporary Structures is the tough category. I am going to give an equal amount of attention to all subject areas, but I want to find as many practice problems as possible for this subject. 

Back