TENNESSEE - RESULTS - APR 2007 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest uk_civil

TENNESSEE - RESULTS

Guest uk_civil

I called the state board today and they said the results were mailed on Monday (6/21/07). I just thought I would start this topic to have a place for Tennessee once people receive their results.

I have done my End The Waiting dance for everyone in Tennessee tribal.gif

The wait will soon be over !!! :)

JR

Guest mikey

Does anyone have results from Tennessee? I thought they would have been in my mail box by now.

Guest uk_civil

I got the results last night in the mail and....

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:multiplespotting::party-smiley-048::bananalama:

Guest uk_civil

Congrats! Don't you love how the second sentence of your passing letter is something like: Please send us $$$ so you can receive your license.

:multiplespotting:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :multiplespotting: Way to go, fellow Tennessean!!

Does anybody from Tennessee know how long we have to wait to get our wall certificates? My registration packet came with a welcome letter, seal making instructions, and a book that tells you about the laws of practice (The 8" by 5" license and wallet card came a week later). Oh yea, and a little strip of paper that says that the wall certificates will be handed out at the TnSPE meeting later this year. Know telling when that will be held, could be 2 - 3 months from now of more.

Edited by rktatum24

Does anybody from Tennessee know how long we have to wait to get our wall certificates? My registration packet came with a welcome letter, seal making instructions, and a book that tells you about the laws of practice (The 8" by 5" license and wallet card came a week later). Oh yea, and a little strip of paper that says that the wall certificates will be handed out at the TnSPE meeting later this year. Know telling when that will be held, could be 2 - 3 months from now of more.

It takes a few months. If I remember right, I took the October exam and got my wall certificate in April. I did not go to the TnSPE meeting, but they mailed me the cert after the meeting was held. It will be a while.

Does anybody from Tennessee know how long we have to wait to get our wall certificates? My registration packet came with a welcome letter, seal making instructions, and a book that tells you about the laws of practice (The 8" by 5" license and wallet card came a week later). Oh yea, and a little strip of paper that says that the wall certificates will be handed out at the TnSPE meeting later this year. No telling when that will be held, could be 2 - 3 months from now or more.

Thanks for the information. When I saw that piece of paper in the packet I knew I would have to wait a while.

Sign in to follow this