October 2019 - Construction Depth

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vcuevas

Reaction score
Anyone taking Construction in October 2019? I failed a couple of times and planning to take it again this October and Im looking for a study partner, right now taking SoPE on demand but I took it before (Im taking the free repeat) and I didn't feel it helped that much. I keep seeing people recommending EET so maybe a will try that one for my depth portion, any advice will be appreciated.

Hello, I just completed the course with EET for both breadth and depth review for Civil Construction and passed the first time thanks to the construction course. I would highly highly recommend the depth course with EET specifically for construction. The instructor provided example problems that were exactly the format of the exam. I do not believe I would have gotten such accurate examples elsewhere. I had more success in the afternoon portion of the exam than I did in the AM thanks to this class. Samir was incredibly encouraging and always had quick turn around for my long list of questions via email. The course was laid out in a very organized fashion. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I just completed the course with EET for both breadth and depth review for Civil Construction and passed the first time thanks to the construction course. I would highly highly recommend the depth course with EET specifically for construction. The instructor provided example problems that were exactly the format of the exam. I do not believe I would have gotten such accurate examples elsewhere. I had more success in the afternoon portion of the exam than I did in the AM thanks to this class. Samir was incredibly encouraging and always had quick turn around for my long list of questions via email. The course was laid out in a very organized fashion. 
Thank you so much for your input! Really appreciated and Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Anyone taking Construction in October 2019? I failed a couple of times and planning to take it again this October and Im looking for a study partner, right now taking SoPE on demand but I took it before (Im taking the free repeat) and I didn't feel it helped that much. I keep seeing people recommending EET so maybe a will try that one for my depth portion, any advice will be appreciated.
Samir and Nazrul are the best.  I took the EET class and I have taken the school of PE in the past.  I passed the PE construction exam this time because of EET professors and teaching materials.  EET has real simulation exam similar to the PE exam which helps to prepare for the actual exam.  School of PE doesn't have simulation exam at the end and their PM portion is not detailed when compared to EET. I highly recommend EET class. Study theory and practice problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do EET... they were the game changer for me and I finally passed on my 3rd attempt. 

Thank you so much for your input! Really appreciated and Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
I agree. Samir teaches construction and transportation and due to his teachings and his left hooks on the problem solving and testing sessions, I was adequately prepared for anything. The way the questions are worded forces you to understand the concept, not just plug and play. Best of Luck!

Thanks all for your input. Definitely taking EET for the depth class , I really need to get this exam out of the way. 

Back