• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Electrical Power PE References For Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phenomenon083

MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL PE
Reaction score
All of the materials listed below are latest edition and in Pristine condition, no marking no color whatsoever. And I am selling all the materials below half price, so that I at least get some money back from those materials.

• NEC Handbook Hard cover - $80
  • NESC 2017 - $100( I found there were too many code questions on last exam, if I happen to fail I would focus more on code questions for next exam cycle. For the code questions having NEC, NESC and NFPA 70E is must).
  • NFPA 70E - $20
  • Wildi - Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems - $100 ( Needless to say this is the best reference for all those theoretical questions in the exam and the most used reference for those theoretical questions for me.) 
  • Graffeo - Electrical Engineers guide to Passing the Power PE Exam - $50 ( A great reference, I used this reference so many times during the exam)
  • NCEES Practice Exam 2011 & 2017 - $30 (I recommend having both of those because not all the question are same on both practice exam and having some extra questions from NCEES is a benefit).
  • Protective relaying principles and applications by Blackburn and Domin $50 (Protection has second highest amount of questions 13, this is the best reference for protection out there).
  • Complex imaginary all 4 sets - $80 ( A great reference to practice problems and eliminate all the common mistakes we do. I think everyone has it).
  • Power System Analysis Grainger, Stevenson - $10 (A great reference for symmetrical components and fault analysis)
  • Fundamentals of Power system Protection, Paithankar - $10 ( I found it useful and many people recommended it to me, since Protection has so many questions on exam I didn't want to take any risk. This book is very well written, easy to understand).
I followed Zach Stone's Electrical PE reiview for the exam preparation, and here he is talking about these references in detail   

https://www.electricalpereview.com/recommended-references-resources-electrical-power-pe-exam/

Again I've no intention to make any profits from those references, all those are below half prices. I just want to get some return since I spent so much money for those references during my preparation and rightly so.

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I still have Wildi, Graffeo & NESC. Which are important references for Power PE exam. All the materials are the latest edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back