• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling Power PE Books

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samsab

Reaction score
Selling the following Power PE books. Please ping me for further details.

NFPA 70E 2018 - $30

Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems - WILDI, 6th edition - $25

Complex Imaginary #1 2 3 4 ( new)-$100 

Complex Imaginary Drill Book - $25

Spin Up 1,2,3,4,5 - $60

The Engineer's Guide to passing the PE Exam - Graffeo -$70

Ugly's Reference- $10

Power Systems analysis by Grainger and Stevenson - $20

FE book - $50

Last edited by a moderator:
@samsab would you mind PM'ing me a picture of the copyright page & maybe 1 page of your set? The sample exams on their website for the "NEW" version are showing a copyright of 2011 within the sample exams. 

Test_1_Body.jpg

Of Course! This says its the 2017 version. I am trying to send you a picture that i just took of the book but it says the size is more than 500kb. Ill send it to you as soon as I figure out how to add normal pictures. 

Of Course! This says its the 2017 version. I am trying to send you a picture that i just took of the book but it says the size is more than 500kb. Ill send it to you as soon as I figure out how to add normal pictures. 
Thank you, I really appreciate it. The website says its updated but doesnt show it and I emailed them and never got a response. 

yea i emailed them about how their site crashed each time I was trying to buy the book. But no reply. But was able to buy it a couple days later. 

Hi 

I need these three books

The Engineer's Guide to passing the PE Exam - Graffeo -$70

Ugly's Reference- $10

Power Systems analysis by Grainger and Stevenson - $20

are they available? 

Back