Maryland PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kathik

Has anyone heard anything about the Maryland PE results?

I emailed the board yesterday, and they said "Our results will be mailed early to mid July."

I am really hoping that this is just a standard answer. I dont know if I can wait that long! The October 2006 results were posted January 2nd (and that was with several holidays). You would think that they could get the April results out quicker!

So...still waiting in Maryland... :please:

I have done my End The Waiting dance for everyone in Maryland
tribal.gif

The wait is almost over !!! :)

JR

i called last wednesday. the board said they will mail them out the second week of July. not sure if that was the truth or the party line, i'm hoping that was the party line.

Rumor has it that MD should receive their results about a week after the VA results are posted. So...I guess we now just have to wait and see when the letters go out for VA!

Still praying in MD... :holyness:

Rumor has it that MD should receive their results about a week after the VA results are posted. So...I guess we now just have to wait and see when the letters go out for VA!
Still praying in MD... :holyness:
I would guess the MD results will be out late this week.....based on talking to people who took it last year in the Spring....

Also check out the renewal dates on some of the late # PEs (>30000) they are mostly late June early July....

i called last wednesday. the board said they will mail them out the second week of July. not sure if that was the truth or the party line, i'm hoping that was the party line.
Did you talk to Dorothy Matricciani? She is the woman to ask....in my experience, she's always been straight....she told me that I was approved to sit over the phone before they sent out the letters, b/c I was deciding wheter or not to take the review course and there was a sign up deadline....

The 2nd week of july would suck! (unless I failed)

Did you talk to Dorothy Matricciani? She is the woman to ask....in my experience, she's always been straight....she told me that I was approved to sit over the phone before they sent out the letters, b/c I was deciding wheter or not to take the review course and there was a sign up deadline....
The 2nd week of july would suck! (unless I failed)
When I emailed the board last week, I received a response from Pamela Edwards. Maybe I should try and call Dorothy Matricciani. Anyone have a good suggestion of why I need to know the results right now?? :waitwall:

i'm not sure who it was, the woman who answered the phone. i didn't ask who i was talking too. but last time i had a question it was answered by dorothy (application question). i was under the impression it is a small office and she is the only one there handling the phones.

does anyone know why it takes MD so darn long? its killing me knowing that mostof the country has their results already and we could still have another week or two!!!! the stress is killing my beach vacation! (well, almost) :)

does anyone know why it takes MD so darn long? its killing me knowing that mostof the country has their results already and we could still have another week or two!!!! the stress is killing my beach vacation! (well, almost) :)
Well...good news...Virginia results are out. So, based on what I have heard from my colleagues, Maryland results should be out within the next week! Whoo hoo!! :)

from ppi2pass:

"Looks like we have a bit of a wait yet- as per the DLLR's response to my email inquiry, results will be mailed out the week of July 9th."

coincides with what i was told over the phone.

from ppi2pass:
"Looks like we have a bit of a wait yet- as per the DLLR's response to my email inquiry, results will be mailed out the week of July 9th."

coincides with what i was told over the phone.

I can confirm this with utmost certainty.

A partner in my firm is on the board, and I asked him if he would look into it. Evidently, the head of the board was replaced as he was an Ehrlich appointee - the mail out date will be 7/11/07.

Sorry, to be the bearer of bad news, I am as pissed as you guys....

oh my eff-ing god. another reason for me to hate o'malley. GREAT. :brickwall:

thanks for confirming though.

I can confirm this with utmost certainty.
A partner in my firm is on the board, and I asked him if he would look into it. Evidently, the head of the board was replaced as he was an Ehrlich appointee - the mail out date will be 7/11/07.

Sorry, to be the bearer of bad news, I am as pissed as you guys....
I can't believe this. Seriously! What does it matter if they have to change a board member? The testing is over. The exams have been scored. It isn't like the scores are going to change. Really...what is all this waiting for?

Anyone else completely annoyed like I am??

:waitwall: :whipping: :holyness: (Annoyed, but still praying in Maryland!)

This states sucks, that's all you can say. At least I wont check the websites any longer, for a while.

:smileyballs:

That doesn't make any sense....Results should be sent directly by the administrator or NCEES...States are simply not able to handle this thing!

This states sucks, that's all you can say. At least I wont check the websites any longer, for a while. :smileyballs:

I agree...MD sucks.....high taxes and ineffective government workers.....

Yesterday, I drove by DLLR when I was headed up Calvert St, and for a second considered going in there and causing a stink.....better judgement prevailed.....2 weeks and counting.

I agree...MD sucks.....high taxes and ineffective government workers.....
Yesterday, I drove by DLLR when I was headed up Calvert St, and for a second considered going in there and causing a stink.....better judgement prevailed.....2 weeks and counting.
Hey...I say cause a "stink". It will make you feel better...and it isn't like they know your name... :)

I just got this email reply from Dorothy Mattriciani, the secretary at the PE board...

Dear Mr. Cunningham,

The PE exam results will be mailed out today, 7-2.

Dorothy Matricciani

Administrative Secretary

Board for Professional Engineers

[email protected]

410-230-6260

----- Original Message -----

To: [email protected]

Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 3:19 PM

Subject: Information

Mrs. Matricciani,

Let me first apologize because I realize you have probably had to read this same email many times already but, like many of my colleagues I am anxiously awaiting the results from the April 2007 PE exam. Any information you could share concerning the date of their release would be appreciated immensely.

Many thanks,

Thats the best news I've heard yet. Good luck to all in Maryland.

Man I feel nervous already!!!!

Back