• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Some books about PE Civil/Transportation exam for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seamoonjulian

Reaction score
I just got notification from NCEES that I passed the PE exam of April 2019 so I want to sell some books as listed below. 

1) Highway Capacity Manual 6th Edition: A Guide for Multimodal Mobility Analysis: $200  (I bought it from TRB book store with the full price of $250)

2) A Policy on Geometric Design of Highways and Streets, (The Green Book) 6th Edition: $200 (I bought it from AASHTO book store with the full price of $275)

3) PE Civil Practice Problems Sixteenth Edition, NEW Edition: $40 (I bought it from Amazon with the price of $80) with some pen/pencil markings

4) PE Civil Reference Manual Sixteenth Edition, NEW Edition: $ 80 (I bought it from Amazon with the price of $100),

5) Transportation Depth Reference Manual for the Civil PE exam Second edition: $10 (I bought it from PPi2Pass last year. You may used it although the 3rd edition is available online).

6) Transportation Depth Six-Minute Problem for the PE Civil Exam Six edition: $10 (I bought it from PPi2Pass last year. You may used it although the 7th edition is available online)

All the sale prices do not include shipping fees. The shipping charges could vary based on the weight of different books.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in 

1) Highway Capacity Manual 6th Edition: A Guide for Multimodal Mobility Analysis: $200  (I bought it from TRB book store with the full price of $250)

2) A Policy on Geometric Design of Highways and Streets, (The Green Book) 6th Edition: $200 (I bought it from AASHTO book store with the full price of $275)

3) PE Civil Practice Problems Sixteenth Edition, NEW Edition: $40 (I bought it from Amazon with the price of $80) with some pen/pencil markings

4) PE Civil Reference Manual Sixteenth Edition, NEW Edition: $ 80 

Back