Minnesota Results (5/24/2019 Update: Happy Hour Today at 4pm!)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hail MN Board of AELSLAGID, we who are about to die, solute thee!

to clarify, yes they were to be mailed yesterday, BUT ncees website should be updated today... so f5 on brothers and sisters!

Hail MN Board of AELSLAGID, we who are about to die, solute thee!

to clarify, yes they were to be mailed yesterday, BUT ncees website should be updated today... so f5 on brothers and sisters!
2:50pm Central Time and still nothing online. Anyone want to show up at their board meeting tomorrow and demand scores post online?

Executive Committee to Meet May 16

The Executive Committee will meet at 7:30am, prior to the May 16, 2019, Board meeting at 8:00am. All other committees and sections meetings are canceled.

2:50pm Central Time and still nothing online. Anyone want to show up at their board meeting tomorrow and demand scores post online?

Executive Committee to Meet May 16

The Executive Committee will meet at 7:30am, prior to the May 16, 2019, Board meeting at 8:00am. All other committees and sections meetings are canceled.
I called board again 20ish min ago. Letters have been sent, website will update soon, end of business at latest.

@8-10 Weeks Later quoted MN board that letters were mailed on Tuesday. Still no mail for me as of today. Now is the real wait for the license application in the letter to arrive.

What happens if MN board said you failed? 😰

@8-10 Weeks Later quoted MN board that letters were mailed on Tuesday. Still no mail for me as of today. Now is the real wait for the license application in the letter to arrive.

What happens if MN board said you failed? 😰
You get a letter saying you had an unsuccessful attempt.  You can test up to 3 times with the board before needing to show you've improved your qualifications.

Basically, get back on the saddle -- reapply with the board, and then NCEES and try again.

You get a letter saying you had an unsuccessful attempt.  You can test up to 3 times with the board before needing to show you've improved your qualifications.

Basically, get back on the saddle -- reapply with the board, and then NCEES and try again.
Good to know. But I mean IF NCEES says "Pass" online and letter arrive saying "Fail"... That's my worry right now lol.

Good to know. But I mean IF NCEES says "Pass" online and letter arrive saying "Fail"... That's my worry right now lol.
Geez, That'd be a royal mix-up. Let's hope MN is better than that!

My letter from the board is in my mailbox today  -- unfortunately for me, it's not going to be good news..  (Thank you USPS Informed Delivery)

Geez, That'd be a royal mix-up. Let's hope MN is better than that!

My letter from the board is in my mailbox today  -- unfortunately for me, it's not going to be good news..  (Thank you USPS Informed Delivery)
oh no. bummer. better luck on your next round. BTW a few of us EBers are planning to meet up in Minneapolis at Fulton or Inbound brewery to celebrate our efforts no matter if you passed of failed. You and everyone in town are welcome to join. DM me if you would like to join.

That's NEVER happened before. And if it did, the state would correct the error on their side.

The hard part is over, you're in a safe place now and you can lower defenses.

Now, the reverse has happened. PA issued licenses and NE sent out a pass email, in error when the candidate actually failed. The states rescinded immediately. It's part of the reason why I give PA such a hard time.

Letter has finally arrived today. It was dated 5/14/2019 as told by @8-10 Weeks Later. It's a $120 check between me and my PE license now.

I called the office to ask for the timeline. The lady who is in charge of licensing is out of office this week. So it would be at least after Memorial Day for the checks to be cashed. Now all of us should turn on notifications from our banks for cashing checks!

Once checks are cashed, we can then use the license lookup tool to search for our names. If things go according to plan, we will become PEs at the end of May / early June.

Letter has finally arrived today. It was dated 5/14/2019 as told by @8-10 Weeks Later. It's a $120 check between me and my PE license now.

I called the office to ask for the timeline. The lady who is in charge of licensing is out of office this week. So it would be at least after Memorial Day for the checks to be cashed. Now all of us should turn on notifications from our banks for cashing checks!

Once checks are cashed, we can then use the license lookup tool to search for our names. If things go according to plan, we will become PEs at the end of May / early June.
If anyone does decide to call. Please be nice to Allison.  She has helped me multiple times from the application process onward, and is one of the most pleasant people in the world. She is seriously a hero of mine after all of this haha.

Back