New Jersey Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPLNJ

Reaction score
For those of you that are unaware, you can create a Username and Password for the NJ DCA website at the link below:

https://newjersey.mylicense.com/eGov/Login.aspx

From there, you should be able to login and click 'View Checklist'. My checklist updated earlier today to 'Passed PE Exam = Completed = 05/14/2019'.

For the veterans, does that mean I'm in the clear?

It may be helpful to look through the previous sessions' NJ results threads. Someone else may have described or screengrabbed something similar in the past.

I found it, in the Oct 18 NJ thread. The entire thread is worth a read, but the short version is that the checklist has errors and should be disregarded. You shouldn't interpret anything from the item on Passed PE Exam.

I read through the OCT 2018 and APR 2018 Results thread.

In the April thread, it looks like everyone who had 'Completed' on their checklist passed. There was only one comment that stated their checklist had 'Completed' but was told verbally that they failed. At this point I'm still holding out for the final NCEES 'Pass' but I do feel slightly more comfortable with the checklist updated to 'Completed'.

#tealeaves

Just called their office number ((973) 504 6460) and they said they do not have results yet and have to wait 2 weeks. 

I am assuming they are severely backlogged with paperwork. 

I am also still seeing unchecked. My last name starts with an L and I tested in Newark.

So far I saw confirmation from one person whose last name starts with F and shows completed with a date of 5-15-19

I am also still seeing unchecked. My last name starts with an L and I tested in Newark.

So far I saw confirmation from one person whose last name starts with F and shows completed with a date of 5-15-19
Also tested in Newark and last name starts with D; and mine still shows unchecked.

lol RIP. 

Also tested in Newark and the last name starts with K; mine still shows unchecked.  

Mine also says unchecked. Tested in Newark, last name starts with an M. When I called they told me to "be patient" and wait for the notice to arrive in the mail.

Maybe they haven't gotten to Newark test takers yet? I took it in Trenton.

Based on the previous October and April 2018 threads, the NCEES Dashboard wasn't updating until four or five days after the first checklist change. Assuming the same amount of time for this round, that wouldn't put our results out until Friday or next Monday.

I'm a second time test taker. I took the test in Trenton (shout out to the dunkin donuts across the street). And I passed :)

Good luck to everyone. 

I think I failed the first time because I used to smoke a lot of marijuana and then I stopped a week before the second exam and I passed

image.png

I just checked and it said completed on Passed PE. I took the exam in Newark and my last name starts with "P". 

Friend of mine called them about 30 mins ago to ask about status of scores being reported and he was told they would be out tomorrow by the end of the day.

I tested in Newark, last name L and still see unchecked

RIP to me as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Friend of mine called them about 30 mins ago to ask about status of scores being reported and he was told they would be out tomorrow by the end of the day.

I tested in Newark, last name L and still see unchecked

RIP to me as well
Hopefully its completely arbitrary they way the checklist is being updated.

Also does the checklist update to "fail" if one does not pass? 

Back