Those who passed April 2019

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roy167

Passed PE
Reaction score
We have a thread for those who failed and don't want to get things mixed up. Those who passed can post it here.  

Let's me start 

With God's grace I passed.

Those who didn't make it this time, hang tight and you will succeed. A lot of people perhaps didn't make it just by few points and that could have happened to any of us.  

Thanks to EB, Justin and Zach. This site was very helpful in learning from others.  

My FE and PE experience tells me as hard as it may sound and after every test I had a feeling that I failed. If you put in enough efforts then you pass.  The key is to keep at it more than anything else. When you solve enough practice problems, even if nothing comes close to exam questions, somewhere something works and you pass.  

In coming days and months, we will be answering questions newcomers may have. The same questions we have gone through? How to study, what to study, do you really have to study from the books, do you need to take that many books to exam hall, do you have time to look up? ...on and on. 

Best of luck to everyone. 

My favorite is, I took 8-10 books to exam hall besides code books and it didn't help me answer one question. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have passed as well. This is my second time taking it. The first time was in October 2018.

I would personally like to thank Alexander Graffeo, Justin, Zach, and Engineerboards for helping me through this that I thought was impossible. They all helped me understand things I had no clue about at first and provided a great insight to what I needed to learn.

I studied for a good year while working a lot of hours and commuting a lot as well. Commuting on the bus isn't so bad because it gave me time to study my material.

Everyone has their own study methods. There's no proven method to passing anything. It's however you feel the most comfortable. I've never been a good test taker so passing this really drove my spirits up.

Cheers!

Back