PENNSYLVANIA RESULTS - Page 4 - APR 2019 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
Glengineer

PENNSYLVANIA RESULTS

Got mine too yesterday. It honestly looks like the same thing they'd give any other certified professional in PA. 

On 6/3/2019 at 10:19 PM, RBHeadge PE said:

Did they bring back the formal wall certificate?

They apparently had the wall certificate in 2017.  My co-workers has one.  I didn't get one of those though.  Just the chincy pink/blue cert.  Hey, at least it comes with a handy dandy WALLET card we can carry with us.  🤣

Ouch. I read that the PA DoS was thinking of bringing back the wall certificates or making some option available for disciplined professionals to purchase one through a third party. For those that care, It might be time to contact the PA branch of NSPE or lobby the PA DoS directly.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Ouch. I read that the PA DoS was thinking of bringing back the wall certificates or making some option available for disciplined professionals to purchase one through a third party. For those that care, It might be time to contact the PA branch of NSPE or lobby the PA DoS directly.

I was kinda hoping to be able to replace my EIT cert on my wall.  But instead, I just hung my licence with magnets.  haha

What are we going to do?  I was hoping to have a nice expensive certificate that i could add to the pile of crap with my diplomas (that have never been removed from the cardboard tubes they came in)!

as a side note, DoS didnt even properly fold my license in half to fit in the envelope... so if i was inclined to frame it, there would be a large crease through it haha.  PA FTW!

• Haha 1