RBHeadge PE Thank you! - Anything about the PE Exam - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Atf TX

RBHeadge PE Thank you!

@RBHeadge PE. Thank you for all you do for this forum. It just amazes me to see your influence here. I am sure a lot of people on this forum appreciate what you do. Once again thank you! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Thank you, I'm happy to help. I just hoping that I made this whole process a little less awful for everyone. 

I'd also like to thank the other vets for their help and guidance both this session and in the past. @ChebyshevII_PE was very helpful in finding states for the map.

Lastly,  I would encourage everyone to stick around the site, we're a fun group. You can spend time in the shooting the breeze forum; or help (or troll) the next group of test takers.

•  
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Thank you, I'm happy to help. I just hoping that I made this whole process a little less awful for everyone. 

I'd also like to thank the other vets for their help and guidance both this session and in the past. @ChebyshevII_PE was very helpful in finding states for the map.

Lastly,  I would encourage everyone to stick around the site, we're a fun group. You can spend time in the shooting the breeze forum; or help (or troll) the next group of test takers.

•  

I'm all in!

I agree that this is fun.

Thanks RB.

• Like 1

Thank you!

I keep refreshing NCEES to make sure it wasn't a mistake and my green PASS doesnt disappear LOL

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, tyler_uri said:

Thank you!

I keep refreshing NCEES to make sure it wasn't a mistake and my green PASS doesnt disappear LOL

It’s been said before, but that becomes the norm for several years to come :)

@RBHeadge PE now that I have passed my PE can my rank be changed from Intern to something else? how do I change that? Do I need to apply to RB Hedge board of engineers? 

Post and post and post. It’ll get you dots and new ranks.

Is that a secret? Should I not have said anything...?

I think ranks are based on number of posts. You might even be able to go into your profile now and insert your own title. You should probably update your profile anyway to reflect that you are a PE*. 

*for the purposes of this forum, although not legally until you get your license.

2 minutes ago, ChebyshevII_PE said:

Is that a secret? Should I not have said anything...?

No, it's just written down anywhere anymore....

Just now, RBHeadge PE said:

No, it's just written down anywhere anymore....

Oops, forgot...

/s

9 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

I think ranks are based on number of posts. You might even be able to go into your profile now and insert your own title. You should probably update your profile anyway to reflect that you are a PE*. 

*for the purposes of this forum, although not legally until you get your license.

OOOOHHHHHH!!!! I FINALLY GET TO PUT PE SOMEWHERE! HOORAY!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

I am so doing that.

I appreciate it too. I've been lurking around as a guest for the last 3 cycles. This was my fourth attempt and I've passed it.

Failed 3 times in Civil Transportation. I realized I had no passion for Transportation. 

Passed 2019 in WRE.

results.PNG

Edited by Fisherman504
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Fisherman504 said:

I appreciate it too. I've been lurking around as a guest for the last 3 cycles. This was my fourth attempt and I've passed it.

Failed 3 times in Civil Transportation.

Passed 2019 in WRE.

Congrats man. You did it!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tyler_uri said:

Thank you!

Same!

6 hours ago, Fisherman504 said:

Failed 3 times in Civil Transportation.

Passed 2019 in WRE.

Congratulations!!!

• Like 1

Yes a huge thank you to @RBHeadge PE and all the vets for keeping us calmed and informed. This was my second time here, thank God I passed this time around. I'll definitely be sticking around as I feel connected to alot of yal through all the misery of waiting and the joking around. Thanks again guys!

• Like 3