RBHeadge PE Thank you!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, I'm happy to help. I just hoping that I made this whole process a little less awful for everyone. 

I'd also like to thank the other vets for their help and guidance both this session and in the past. @ChebyshevII_PE was very helpful in finding states for the map.

Lastly,  I would encourage everyone to stick around the site, we're a fun group. You can spend time in the shooting the breeze forum; or help (or troll) the next group of test takers.

•  

Thank you, I'm happy to help. I just hoping that I made this whole process a little less awful for everyone. 

I'd also like to thank the other vets for their help and guidance both this session and in the past. @ChebyshevII_PE was very helpful in finding states for the map.

Lastly,  I would encourage everyone to stick around the site, we're a fun group. You can spend time in the shooting the breeze forum; or help (or troll) the next group of test takers.

•  
I'm all in!

I agree that this is fun.

Thanks RB.

@RBHeadge PE now that I have passed my PE can my rank be changed from Intern to something else? how do I change that? Do I need to apply to RB Hedge board of engineers? 

I think ranks are based on number of posts. You might even be able to go into your profile now and insert your own title. You should probably update your profile anyway to reflect that you are a PE*. 

*for the purposes of this forum, although not legally until you get your license.

I think ranks are based on number of posts. You might even be able to go into your profile now and insert your own title. You should probably update your profile anyway to reflect that you are a PE*. 

*for the purposes of this forum, although not legally until you get your license.
OOOOHHHHHH!!!! I FINALLY GET TO PUT PE SOMEWHERE! HOORAY!

I am so doing that.

I appreciate it too. I've been lurking around as a guest for the last 3 cycles. This was my fourth attempt and I've passed it.

Failed 3 times in Civil Transportation. I realized I had no passion for Transportation. 

Passed 2019 in WRE.

results.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back