FL Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLPE

Reaction score
5/14/19 1:40 PM EST

Florida PE PASS !!!!!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOOO

Props to EET AM & PM

Pass.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend got his result : Passed

I still haven't.

Are they going to publish the passed ones first?

Your friend passed in FL?  That is strange that results would be staged in batches.  I don't think they would release according to pass / fail.

Will FBPE/NCEES release how the test takers in FL did for April? 

I know NCEES has the pass rate nationally. 

Do you know if the DBPR has been notified of the passing candidates? How long do they take to issue a number?

Do you know if the DBPR has been notified of the passing candidates? How long do they take to issue a number?
From the Results Map thread:

http://engineerboards.com/topic/33681-april-2019-results-map/page/13/

We just gave NCEES the okay to release Florida results. So keep an eye out. Congrats to the 250 who passed the April exam! 

It will take two to three weeks for the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation to input the results and for us to double-check everything, then DBPR will generate PE numbers. Watch your account at myfloridalicense.com for your PE number to appear (hopefully by Memorial Day).

Thanks

Yes, DBPR was given the list of exam passers (except for Structural) last week.

It will take two to three weeks for the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation to input the results and for us to double-check everything, then DBPR will generate PE numbers. Watch your account at myfloridalicense.com for your PE number to appear (hopefully by Memorial Day).

Will FBPE/NCEES release how the test takers in FL did for April? 

I know NCEES has the pass rate nationally. 
In Florida, 415 took the PE exam in April, with 250 passing and 165 failing. That would be a 60.24 pass rate. (These numbers do not take into account Structural, since the results are still pending.)

Still hoping for PE numbers prior to Memorial Day? Trying to wait as patiently as possible ;)

Its taking forver! ;)  and there is a stamp seal out there with my name on it waiting for one number!

Here is the response I got today from FBPE:

Data for those who passed the PE exam has been provided to the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation, which will be inputting that data into its system and issuing license numbers. That process may take two to three weeks. Watch your account at myfloridalicense.com for your PE number to be issued.

Any update on expected time frame for license numbers to begin issuing through DBPR?

Wondering how my desk partner did on the exam. Second row from front, left side of room, just by the wall. She was taking the exam on transportation. Miami.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back