Is an online review course worth spending? - Page 2 - Power Exam Sub Forum - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
PPI ​ ​ ​
shah10

Is an online review course worth spending?

Hello Folks,
I took the Power PE exam two times, last time in April 2019. I think I studied hard for the first time and I felt confident but I got no luck the exam day, in part because of failing to follow my strategy, including wasting time trying to solve EVERY question instead of wisely using that time to check the work done.

For the second try, I needed some guidance, so I registered for the Zach classes https://www.electricalpereview.com/ and I can tell you, HONESTLY, one of the best investments of my life, and not only because of the content, I say that because It truly helped me focus on the key points to beat the exam.

I wanna point out that I’m not getting ANY profits or ANYTHING ELSE by writing this... I already passed the exam. I only think his course, despite being fairly new on the market, deserves a bigger recognition.