California Civil PE State Examinations (Seismic & Surveying) References for Sale-SOLD - CA-Seismic/Survey Exams - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Orca2552_PE

California Civil PE State Examinations (Seismic & Surveying) References for Sale-SOLD

Hi all,
I just passed California Civil state exams and I am selling the following books for some highly discounted prices. All the references are great and was all I used to pass these exams. 

SURVEYING

Civil Surveying Review Workshop, Workbook, Practice Problems, Quizzes and Exams by Reza Mahallati, Spring 2019 Edition 

Features:

• Condition: New but used. I have neat and legible tabs placed for important topics. These can be removed easily on request. There is also some extra information/pointers I have written in pencil on the first page of every chapter which proved to be a good source of reference. 
  • Follows the updated (Jan 2018) test specifications. 
  • Chapter-wise breakdown of material, followed by comprehensive practice problems for each chapter with solutions. 
  • 4 mini quizzes of 10 questions each. 
  • One full length practice exam (55 questions) that mimics the real exam pretty good. 
  • PDF of all quizzes and full length test available to mimic CBT environment. 
  • Appendix with formulas and summary of important equations for quick reference during exam. 
  • I am also including a PDF version of 120 Solved Surveying Problems for the California Special Civil Engineering Examination by Peter R. Bonafide for free. 

Total Cost: $80 + Shipping

SEISMIC

Practice Exams for the California Seismic Principles Civil PE Examination, 3rd Edition by Ahmed M.M. Ibrahim (Prescribed/Used by EET)

Features:

• Condition of Book: Brand New (No notes/tabs)
  • Follows the updated (Jan 2018) test specifications. 
  • Three Practice Exams with 55 multiple choice questions each 
  • Tests are of varying difficulties (Tricky, Lengthy and Appropriate)
  • I am also including a PDF version of an equation/formula sheet that has all possible equations one would need for quick references during the test. 

Total Cost: $55 + Shipping

Edited by structural2552

Structural 2552,

I need the Seismic book, if it is still available. Please let me know.

Thanks

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Aliz said:

Structural 2552,

Thanks

@ThePEmaster has plenty 😉

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Aliz said:

Structural 2552,

Thanks

PM'd you.