APRIL 2019 RESULTS - PE CIVIL - STRUCTURAL

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NC/Pass. Honestly can't believe I passed. Think the prep course I took did a great job getting me prepared for the morning portion and then had to struggle my way thru the afternoon but I guess it was enough.

NC/Pass. Honestly can't believe I passed. Think the prep course I took did a great job getting me prepared for the morning portion and then had to struggle my way thru the afternoon but I guess it was enough.
Which prep course did you use

From Virginia here...how did you find out your scores? Does this come from the NCEES website or from the individual states? Thanks!

From Virginia here...how did you find out your scores? Does this come from the NCEES website or from the individual states? Thanks!
You will find out your scores from the diagnostic test report that accompanies your "Fail" result only. Simply add the number of correct answers for each category. 

Oregon, pass. Prepared solo. Thought the AM questions were tricky and was short on time. Felt better about the PM. Good luck everyone!

Oregon, pass. Prepared solo. Thought the AM questions were tricky and was short on time. Felt better about the PM. Good luck everyone!
Other way for me. AM finished early but PM just on time.

Congrats for both of us. 

Back